PDA

View Full Version : Exercises, Meditations, And ACTUAL Practice

ManofBliss
3rd October 2009, 04:56 PM
Hi Guys,
In so many places, over so many forums, and in so many books, I have read endless warnings, cautions, and intellectual theories about Kundalini, but truly have not yet gotten explicit instructions on how to do it. Not once.

What are the exercises to actually raise the kundalini?

Has anybody here deliberately raised it through practice?

I realize it's different for everybody, but this aside, how long did it take you from beginning to end to achieve this?

p.s. I emphasize that I am after real application here, no more theory or warnings. I know it can be dangerous. Thanks. :)

Be Well,
Timothy

Beekeeper
4th October 2009, 06:08 AM
There are said to be many ways to raise it. Traditionally, meditation is the method but yoga asanas and pranayama (breathing practices) also contribute as do other energy based systems like Reiki and NEW. I think chanting, drumming and praying can cause kundalini manifestations as can fasting. Also, I believe that it can be triggered by trauma, NDEs and psychedelic drugs. It can happen spontaneously. I suspect people are born with different propensities for its development. There's no guarantee will happen.

The following article speculates about kundalini and the experiences lucid dreamers/projectors commonly record, indicating the similarities
http://www.theconsciousdreamer.org/kundal.htm

Sorry, I have not deliberately raised it so I cannot comment on that but have had manifestations that are considered signs of kundalini activation on and off since I was a child. Trusting what is traditionally said about the kundalini process,I don't believe I have fully activated it in that I do not enjoy all the benefits.