PDA

View Full Version : Niki needs Help

niki123
5th October 2009, 12:38 PM
Oh well,let me chime in too even though my life now must be the lowest point I've ever been at.I feel that I've been abandoned.People I've dreamed about before and I've seen briefly have not materialized again in my life and I feel really lost.I don't think that I am connected with my soul group.I have nothing in common with anyone in my life right now.The friends I've had are no more.I either stopped talking to them,they thought I was crazy so they stopped talking to me or they tried to have another kind of relationship when I wanted just to be friends.I don't think that I want to live anymore.I moved and things just don't feel right,my upstairs neighbors must own horses who stomp on the floor all day long,my landlord calls me to scream at me and tells me that my daughter is no good and if he ever sees her on the steps he'll ask us to move out.My daughter is good but has a little wild side like any child.To top this off, have I mentioned that 3 days after we moved in ,I had an obe and this man was telling me that we'll have to move again .My father is dying and he has terminal lung cancer and my mother is asking me what she should do.It's obvious that I'm really clueless!Sorry for the rant !Thank you for reading this. :cry:

CFTraveler
5th October 2009, 02:07 PM
Niki, my prayers are with you. Please hold on, you have someone to live for, even if things look very dark right now. Things will definitely pass, and someday you'll look at this time and be amazed at how you both survived.

ButterflyWoman
5th October 2009, 09:47 PM
Prayers and positive thoughts going your way.

sono
7th October 2009, 07:49 AM
So sorry to hear about your situation, am sending light & positive enrgy to you