PDA

View Full Version : Any thoughts on this?

DonnieJason
7th October 2009, 04:25 PM
Wanted to know what you guys(&gals) think about "Qi flow yoga with Kim Eng". I dont have the required # of posts so am not gonna include a direct link, however you can find it on Eckhart Tolle's website. Do you think that its worth the $20?? Reason I am asking is I am looking for something to help with NEW and complement it. I want to create a pretty good foundation in energy work and management. My results with NEW were basically warmth, sometimes on the verge of hot movements in some places in my legs, but thats about it. I have recently went back to just practising awareness, whole body, localized, even to the point that am aware of bones etc. I have only dabbled with tai chi alittle, so am wondering if this lady has some salt to her guidance. the dvd is fairly new, so there isnt really any reviews on it.

ButterflyWoman
7th October 2009, 05:11 PM
I don't know anything about that particular program, but I do have a very good set of DVDs on Tai Chi (http://www.easytaichi.com/), and that certainly will get your energy moving around. To quote the website, "Tai chi has been referred to as 'yoga in motion', a moving meditation - a powerful key to relaxation, increased focus and concentration."

I need to get back into it, actually, now that I come to think of it. I definitely think it complements NEW practices.

DonnieJason
9th October 2009, 03:00 PM
Thank you for the link, the guy does seem to spend time in explaining what he is doing and are instructional instead of like most where its "here is how I move, you should move this way too" and thats it.