PDA

View Full Version : energy work and weight loss

stargazer
1st February 2006, 04:43 AM
Has anyone experienced weight fluctuations while taking on daily energy work?

I haven't changed my diet or exercise much in the past 3 months but I've dropped off about 10 lbs. Can't say that I miss it... I can fit into old jeans again! I guess this would make sense if you're burning more energy doing the development, but I was wondering if anyone else had experienced this. May just be a coincidence. But my jeans are thanking me.

CFTraveler
1st February 2006, 01:59 PM
I wish... :cry:

2nd February 2006, 03:06 AM

Scorpyn
4th February 2006, 03:26 AM
Doing energy exercises seems to make me more "powered up" and creating itches in my muscles, making it a lot easier to move around and also increasing my need to move around. I suppose that could be a reason, if similar things happen to you.

darkrealmz
25th February 2006, 10:57 PM
I've lost ten pounds too!!!!!!!!! However, it probably has something to do with my diet, and Bikram Yoga. :lol: :oops: :lol: If you want to drop some poundage I'd suggest Bikram Yoga to everyone.

http://www.bikramyogahampden.com
Congratulations on the weight loss ewillison :D
I'm pretty much average build, although i have muscly legs, but rather large thighs. When i sit down, they tend to be quite fat. How do you think i should lose weight in that area?

25th March 2006, 12:17 AM
thigh master.... (that pretzle shaped thingy that your squish between your legs)

well SERIOUSLY I find any sort of cardio workout burns fat quickly.Sometimes changing your diet can boost your metabolism. Spicy food and green tea can help do this.

I bet NEW would help boost this as well.

Libramoon
18th July 2013, 06:49 PM
lol @ bumping a seven year old thread. For me, I too suspect that I may be losing weight from doing NEW. Although of course...I cant be totally sure. Its actually infuriating for me though, because I am a guy, and a really skinny guy at that, so the last thing I want to do is to LOSE weight. To be honest, the scale has become my worst enemy as of lately, it seems like every time I get on the thing I weigh slightly less. In fact earlier tonight, before eating dinner I weighed myself, and then later on after eating dinner I weighed myself again, and I actually weighed LESS. I have NO idea how that is even possible. Perhaps I sweated a lot of fluids out or something? Anyways, I definitely think weight loss is possible from doing new.