PDA

View Full Version : The Fourth Kind - Based on Actual Case Stories

Waneta
11th October 2009, 09:31 PM
As seen on facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/TheFourthKind
As seen on official website: http://thefourthkind.net/

As far as I can tell, the movie is screening only on certain college campuses for the attending students only on November 6th, which is kinda saddening because it does not include mine. Has anyone else heard of this film? It seems interesting, especially how they supposedly based it off true abduction stories. If you go to the original site the trailer explains it well enough. It seems both interesting and frightening as well, and I wish I could see it. Looking at the facebook group, a lot of people have already posted their own stories of alien encounters or sightings.

I think it is interesting how movies like this can move people who may not have normally talked of their experiences openly to suddenly have the urge to share them with everyone else.

CFTraveler
12th October 2009, 01:07 AM
Interesting.

I don't know if I will be watching it - a couple of things in it I find very disturbing.
I don't have dreams of that stuff very often anymore, but now and then I do. I feel that if I watch it I'll bring back a memory (or create it, IDK) that I don't really want to think of.

Ouroboros
12th October 2009, 10:00 PM
That's showing on my birthday...it looks really interesting. I wonder why they'd have such a limited screening though.

Beekeeper
14th October 2009, 08:07 AM
Looks scary.

Neil Templar
14th October 2009, 03:16 PM
:shock:
surely it'll be shown elsewhere...
i wanna see that!

Neil Templar
16th October 2009, 04:47 PM
i asked on the facebook page. it's showing now in colleges, and will be released generally in November. 8)

Waneta
16th October 2009, 08:28 PM
Well that makes me feel better! It does look frightening, but nothing I can't handle methinks (I hope anyway). Still, this knowledge that it is based off reality is what will probably mess with my head =/