PDA

View Full Version : From waking up to fits of tears

abalone
16th October 2009, 01:48 AM
Redacted

Beekeeper
16th October 2009, 06:33 AM
You need to consider diet if you wish to keep your moods in balance. Your local health store should have a naturopath who can advise you. Ask for something for depression and anxiety if you can afford it. They'll also advise on the hair loss.

Eat a good diet.

Exercise daily, whether you feel like it or not. Preferably get outside in the sun and air but, if you can't, do something anyway. Working out to cheerful, lively music is good or just dance for an hour. If finances will stretch, join a dance class or a yoga class or go for a swim. Make sure it's something you'll enjoy.

If you're not getting a lot of positive physical contact, including being touched in warm and appropriate ways, address that, even if it means offering to walk a neighbour's pet and giving it some cuddles. I'm serious.

Take care of your physical appearance. Don't let yourself feel unattractive. Wash and style your hair in a way you like, dress the way that makes you feel attractive and wear makeup if that picks you up.

If your mum spent a long time as an alcoholic she may have been responding to voices similar to those you hear or she may have picked up an entity/entities who derived vicarious pleasure from her drinking, souls who were addicted to the booze and didn't want to move on.

Take control of one aspect of your life that you can take control of and do this in a positive way. It'll help you build self-confidence for other things.

Your life isn't ruined. You're still here, reaching out for help. You're intelligent. Each change will happen a step at a time. Yours is coming, hang in there.

ButterflyWoman
16th October 2009, 07:35 AM
even my friends are creeping me out, I keep wondering if they are part of the problem!
They might be. When I went through my very difficult spiritual emergence, I lost or gave up everyone I thought was a friend, with only a couple of exceptions (one of the exceptions is now my husband).

It's gotten so that I wonder if my parents are part of the problem.
I don't know about yours, but mine certainly were part of the problem for me.

My mother was alcoholic for over 20 years (we were abused), and being sober for more than a decade she also has strange physical, mental and emotional disturbances...
Probably she had the strange disturbances before, and used the alcohol as a sort of self-medication (or, more likely, a self-numbing). That's a pretty common scenario.

I'm sorry that you and your siblings were abused. I was, as well (no alcoholic mother, but one who was the child of an alcoholic and mentally ill).

she refuses to acknowledge them as being strange or out of the ordinary. She has a medical or alcholic explanation for everything.
Denial is powerful, and unless someone wants to break free of it, they won't. Ever.

I'm 28 years old and my life is ruined!
I was about that age when my life started to disintegrate and my trials and dark night of the soul and so forth really started to ramp up. It's not an uncommon pattern.

I've lost over half the volume of my hair! Every day at least 50 strands fall out. :cry:
Same thing happened to me, actually. Stress can and does have a profound effect on the body, including losing your hair. Fortunately, I have a lot of hair, so it didn't really show, and the stress took its toll in other ways that were more long-lasting (the hair did come back when the stress was finally relieved).

Optimism isn't really necessary, though it can help. The best thing you can do most of the time is turn up your collar, keep your head down, and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I also second Beekeeper's suggestions about nutrition. Stress can have a terrible effect on your body, and nutrition can help not only lessen the longterm damage, but also make you feel somewhat better in the immediate.

I'll be honest, I don't know precisely what's happening to you, or why, but to me, it does sound (and feel) very like spiritual emergence.

abalone
16th October 2009, 03:28 PM
Redacted

ButterflyWoman
16th October 2009, 03:38 PM
This sounds not at all unlike the shamanic journey, wherein the shaman-to-be journeys to hell (or similar region, depending on the culture) to do battle with demons or dark spirits or evil deities or whatever.

It's pretty awful to endure, but you can and will eventually triumph. That's the point of a shamanic journey.

I also think it's no coincidence that you're in your parents' house, in the presence of your abusive mother. My journey started in a similar way, though I didn't recognise it at the time. I can see now that being in her presence brought on a lot of the "demons" I had to battle (and eventually conquered).

abalone
16th October 2009, 04:55 PM
Redacted

ButterflyWoman
16th October 2009, 05:30 PM
Have you asked for or sought healing? Or any sort of transformation at all?

But whether or not you ask, sometimes these things are entirely spontaneous. It's not common, but it certainly happens.

abalone
16th October 2009, 05:47 PM
Redacted

CFTraveler
16th October 2009, 07:28 PM
Dear abalone:
In trying to respond to your post I mistakenly deleted most of it. That's the problem with having an 'edit' button right next to the 'quote' one.
Sorry about that.
My intention was to reply to the quoted part.

However:
I'm sorry that you are referring to the posters that are having long standing problems. That is why they're in the Serious Neg abuse forums. There are others, me included, that have had successes. Dan would be one of them, and a few others here too. I'm sure if they want to, they'll talk to you. In another circumstance, I'd advise for you to talk to one of them. However, if your focus is going to be on what doesn't work for some, that is the only thing you are going to find.

(I had her post open in a tab so I was able to stick the text back in there. :) --PH)

Thanks PH; I thought I had had a stroke and imagined the whole thing!! :shock: :D

Palehorse Redivivus
16th October 2009, 08:04 PM
RB may have intended to create a solution, but unfortunately from what I see, hopelessness and empty superstition seems to be all that is offered. Unfortunately the way it goes for everyone seems the same.

Can't speak for anyone else, but I am to the point of feeling like I can say I've been successful. I still have my share of challenges that I'm working on, and I think anyone who is energetically sensitive will probably encounter the odd uninvited critter. But, I've gotten to where I feel like my internal space is my own, it's very rare for a deliberate intrusion to find its way in without my consent, my quality of life is way up and continuing to rise, and I no longer have the sense of being targetted and blocked at every turn in a well organized way. I've integrated at least enough of my own "stuff," and extricated myself from that which didn't originate with me, to the point that my boundaries are pretty well established and maintained. It's still a work in progress, but considering that as little as a year ago I was feeling similarly buried by this stuff, I'm pleased by where things are at now. I can say I'm no longer having to spend large amounts (or often, any) time and energy every day on the subject of neg interference and personal defense, and that was one of the major goals. Yay. :)

So, it is possible. And while RB's material and countermeasures have been a tremendous help, I would say that the most important thing was the intention, without counterintention, that I WILL be free to maintain my internal space, and create my experience, as I see fit. I set the goals, I was uncompromising about achieving them regardless of what was thrown at me, and I'm seeing them come to pass.

I don't mean to toot my own horn -- I'm not superman, and there was nothing I've done that you can't do. I also had a lot of help at key points -- but IMO said help was attracted by my original intention that this was getting dealt with no matter what. Meaning, success has to start with envisioning your goal, and then resolving to get there no matter what.

Once you start standing up for yourself, it is generally a given that whatever is behind the attacks will increase its resistance with the hope that you will get discouraged and back down, allowing it to further entrench itself. When it reaches that point, that's when it's time to increase your momentum and resolve, and basically force your way over the hump. I'm not one to "expect the worst," but the ramping up effect is so predictable that in this case I'd say it may be best to anticipate it so it won't be all that surprising or discouraging. Even if it's painful or disturbing, it's a good sign that you're making progress. It's also a lot harder for something to keep up that level of intensity that's sustaining itself with YOUR energy, so every hump you manage to get over, should improve things in a sustainable way.

Just something I'm throwing out for consideration -- but by abandoning all efforts to improve your situation, aren't you doing the same that you accuse others of, which is to give up and accept it as part of your experience?

abalone
16th October 2009, 11:03 PM
Redacted

Palehorse Redivivus
16th October 2009, 11:51 PM
But this idea that it's "part of the process" is something I heard directly from the negs or perps (possible humans) so I can soundly say to that: no thanks!

One warning I'd offer here, is that one tactic of interference is to create aversions to things that are healthy, or to slip occasional bits of truth in among the BS, so that subconsciously the kernel of truth is attached to pain and aversion. So then the attack can succeed in two ways: either you continue suffering, or you manage to throw out the attacker, but end up tossing out the truth with it, and reacting badly anytime someone (unknowingly) says one of the "forbidden phrases."

That said, my position is that there is no definitive "THE" process, just your process. Heavy interference may be "part of the process" for some people in that one day you're suddenly plopped in the deep end and confronted by overtly malicious stuff that you have no prior frame of reference for; you didn't ask for it, but now you've got it, and are tasked with figuring out what to do about it regardless of your opinion on the subject. I strongly believe we always have the option of taking charge of our own process and making it smoother one, though in practice, if you're one of the "lucky" ones whose first intro to anything spiritual is to be demonically dogpiled, figuring out how to crawl out of said pile and navigate to a smoother section of the proverbial river may take some time, learning and effort.

abalone
17th October 2009, 05:29 PM
Redacted

Serpentarius
17th October 2009, 10:46 PM
You seem to deeply lack balance. You must at least consider the possibility that the cause may be a medical issue. It might be wise to go to a hospital, see a neurologist, do some tests.

abalone
18th October 2009, 06:29 PM
Had that done, I'm healthy as a horse as far as medical science is concerned.

Serpentarius
19th October 2009, 12:34 PM
Had that done, I'm healthy as a horse as far as medical science is concerned.
Then, try every trick and method in the Psychic Self Defence forum. I wish you good luck with your struggles. I don't know how to help you though, I never had such problems.

DAN
21st October 2009, 06:25 PM
Cool a voice Hearer :D

Yes voices can be beaten it takes awhile though! Educate yourself on what they are doing (i think this is very important)
I listened to the most annoying stuff i could create while i slept, this created huge problems for it. And they say a negs will cannot be broken 8) It's not a fun new-agey / sappy way to deafet one but it works, or maybe i just worked for me idk.

abalone
21st October 2009, 07:13 PM
When you say annoying what do you mean, like Jimmy Buffet style annoying, or heavy metal annoying?

Palehorse Redivivus
21st October 2009, 07:16 PM
heavy metal annoying?

*GASP!* Blasphemy!!!

:P

DAN
21st October 2009, 08:24 PM
When you say annoying what do you mean, like Jimmy Buffet style annoying, or heavy metal annoying?
Chalkboard scratching type annoying :mrgreen:

Ouroboros
21st October 2009, 08:44 PM
heavy metal annoying?

*GASP!* Blasphemy!!!

:P

Quick! Summon the Inquisition! We have a soul to save... :P

In all seriousness though, I wish you well in your fight against the negs. If you're looking for annoying sounds, you might try checking out some public domain sound effects.

http://www.partnersinrhyme.com/pir/PIRsfx.shtml

CFTraveler
21st October 2009, 08:57 PM
http://www.buzzlife.com/forums/images/smilies/inquisition.gif

abalone
22nd October 2009, 12:10 AM
For the record I love metal of various kinds, hence why I probably wouldn't use it.

watrinh
23rd October 2009, 01:29 AM
Out of all the countermeasures i tried up to date, the one that works the most effectively is...

improve your social life. get into life with other people. this helps to block off neg interference.

DAN
23rd October 2009, 04:32 AM
I'll put this out here so this info is out there :!: I've talked with some voice hearers and TI's (targeted individual) that stuff like these recordings help. http://www.creviews.net/antiv2s.htm

Me i used a laughing cd and used a echo filter and maxed it out then downloaded that recording and ran it through the echo filter again somewhat maxed out. Instantly i seen affects from this (also my wife) because the paranormal activity in the bedroom increased dramatically, when i listened to this.

To me it seemed like it messed it's whole network up, idk but it worked. If i was to do a sales pitch it would be the vibration it produced that messed the neg up. But i dont care about that because everybody needs to take there own route and find what works for them.

CFTraveler
23rd October 2009, 01:34 PM
This may be completely unrelated, but I wonder if there is some validity to it- I have heard in some paranormal shows that certain places, in which the grounds contain a lot of limestone, have more incidences of this type of thing, including hauntings. I wonder if certain natural surroundings act as an 'echo chamber' to amplify what's already there? It's just a thought- the tapes might act as a 'noise matching' measure to counteract the effect.
Hmm.
Dan, could you make another with the same link so I can sticky it with the rest of the countermeasures?

abalone
23rd October 2009, 04:22 PM
DAN, this could be useful for pinpointing certain voices and tuning out others as well, because I often have the problem where one voice seems helpful, but it get's drowned out by other voices talking over it. Democracy Now is a good radio show... :)

beam
23rd October 2009, 07:48 PM
I had the luck to go for a short vacation to the ocean last weekend, two days in the dunes in a tent and a bonus trip to the redwoods! It was great! I haven't slept so well in months and it was very cold! For one thing, the buzzing noise in my ears was almost 98% gone, no frequency noise at all. The voices only came around for a few minutes at the woods and beach and only because they were afraid I would get help there. There were however smaller pests, but they didn't stay for more than a bite, sort of like astral mosquitoes. But the day we started heading back it slowly but surely crept back in trying to destroy the inner peace and balance I found. The trip home was the worst trip I've had because I could feel it coming on the closer we got. I tried to hold on to the positive feelings, but they are gone now... I soooo want to go back, even if I am alone...

My question is this: I have a very quick sadness reflex, try as I might to remain firmly balanced and calm, the sexual, mental and physical invasions always break me down and I get angry and start crying. This does not help. Not surprisingly they attack a majority of the time at night (weasels and weaklings) and try to wake me up early in the morning. Does anyone have advice on how to deal with the emotional vulnerability of being attacked? I was crying in bed until 11am this morning and the fog is still with me... Its hard enough now that I a unemployed, living with totally unsympathetic parents (with no other place to go) and my right hand is in a sling. I'm losing this battle, yet again counter measures serve only to make them angrier or laugh. I had a great job in IT, my own place, even my friends are creeping me out, I keep wondering if they are part of the problem! It's gotten so that I wonder if my parents are part of the problem. My mother was alcoholic for over 20 years (we were abused), and being sober for more than a decade she also has strange physical, mental and emotional disturbances... The problem is she refuses to acknowledge them as being strange or out of the ordinary. She has a medical or alcholic explanation for everything. I've told her about my voices, she recommends I take medication. I'm 28 years old and my life is ruined! I've lost over half the volume of my hair! Every day at least 50 strands fall out. :cry: I am struggling to stay even slightly optimistic.

as far as hair goes... switch to 100 percent natural soap and shampoo (if its hard to find, switch to one that is close to all natural). most shampoos and soaps, are too plasticy. i know that stress, etc..is causing hair to thin... but this soap change can help i think. think of a lawn that has nt been fertilized. the stuff in natural shampoos, and soaps, feeds yer skin and hair like fertilizer. it also creates a good vibe, cleanses, etc... check this place out

http://www.lush.com/

ps: you might wanna even gain some knowledge, or inquire and find out which blend of herbs, fruits etc is best for you. patchoulli, coco nut, ylang ylang, tiger lilly, jasmine, cinnamon, oranges, dark chocolate, etc etc...

double ps: if yer really gettin worried, and counting strands of hair, etc...you should stop that. that may be contributing to the problem.

triple ps now, and an edit...lol, anyway...get a natural toothpaste too, and clothes and household washing detergent, etc..i use a propolis, fennel, myrrh, etc toothpaste.

beam
23rd October 2009, 08:00 PM
You need to consider diet if you wish to keep your moods in balance. Your local health store should have a naturopath who can advise you. Ask for something for depression and anxiety if you can afford it. They'll also advise on the hair loss.

Eat a good diet.

Exercise daily, whether you feel like it or not. Preferably get outside in the sun and air but, if you can't, do something anyway. Working out to cheerful, lively music is good or just dance for an hour. If finances will stretch, join a dance class or a yoga class or go for a swim. Make sure it's something you'll enjoy.

If you're not getting a lot of positive physical contact, including being touched in warm and appropriate ways, address that, even if it means offering to walk a neighbour's pet and giving it some cuddles. I'm serious.

Take care of your physical appearance. Don't let yourself feel unattractive. Wash and style your hair in a way you like, dress the way that makes you feel attractive and wear makeup if that picks you up.

If your mum spent a long time as an alcoholic she may have been responding to voices similar to those you hear or she may have picked up an entity/entities who derived vicarious pleasure from her drinking, souls who were addicted to the booze and didn't want to move on.

Take control of one aspect of your life that you can take control of and do this in a positive way. It'll help you build self-confidence for other things.

Your life isn't ruined. You're still here, reaching out for help. You're intelligent. Each change will happen a step at a time. Yours is coming, hang in there.

yes!! cuddle hormone= oxytocin!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxytocin