PDA

View Full Version : Having trouble going out of body

mark_james
16th October 2009, 07:56 PM
I've tried the explration sleep track on hemi-sync now for the 3rd time withouth being able to leave the body. I've also listened to the previous REB, focus 3 and focus 10 tracks a couple times to be familiar with them. I was curious if I might be doing something wrong? How many times it has taken some of you listening to 'exploration sleep' to be able to leave the body, and if there is any tips you might be able to give. Also just for clarification sake, wake it asks you to roll over like a log in water, does this mean roll out of your physical body, or roll your phsyical body over? Thanks in advance.

CFTraveler
16th October 2009, 09:00 PM
Most of the people I know who have the Gateway series report that it takes them a while to exit, but they wouldn't have it any other way. I'm sure Tempest or Chris (two posters that I know have these) may want to give you more details, but that's what I remember from their comments.
Anyway, the roll out method is to be done not by your physical body, but as if you were to do it with your physical body.
In other words, a mental exercise. I suppose if you're sufficiently tranced you can test doing it with your body- if the physical moves, then you weren't deep enough for an exit technique yet.

student of life
22nd May 2010, 10:46 AM
Hello.I just want to tell you that this technique is really strong but the key is to be relaxed and no distractions of the mind.Also this is a starting technique for the latter to come.If you have the 3d wave freedom is for more serious practice into getting out.Hope that helps keep practicing!wish you the best!

turbulenceadams
4th November 2010, 07:51 PM
I've just done the Exploration & Sleep track. When I did the resonant tuning I noticed a movement of glowing light on the ceiling when I breathed in energy and thought that was interesting.
I stupidly tried to move my actual body though when he told me to roll over but quickly moved back round and into the 10 state.
I wasn't asleep but was definitely not there ie my senses had phased out. I'm gonna do it again and try to remember the rope method.
I'm finding the series very interesting indeed.
Yesterday I did the memory one which was really powerful
I'd had a dream of being in a car crash earlier that day and was already thinking of the memory that it stemmed from so when I came to pulling the fear from the box I was able to access the memories very easily. The emotions I felt along with the release were very moving and powerful.
I've been looking for this series for a long time and I am very excited to see what will come.