PDA

View Full Version : False Awakenings. what are they?

Neil Templar
19th October 2009, 10:32 AM
false awakenings. you're dreaming, then you "wake up".
you go about your business, but then you wake up again.
you were still dreaming.

so what is happening there?
is it to be interpreted symbolically?
or is it like a transition from one "plane" to another?

for example, i had it happen last week, and looking back at it, i can see that the waking up, from one dream to the next, was symbolic of spiritual awakening.
but sometimes it can happen 2,3,4 times in a row...

any thoughts?

Serpentarius
19th October 2009, 12:29 PM
I had one of those with an entity present, the false awakenings might have been induced by it.
It was an energy sucker of some sort, looking like an attractive woman. But it could not feed by it self, it wanted my permission, so it tried to seduce me, like "I'll give you pleasure if you allow me to take some of your energy" approach. I disagreed, and I wanted to wake up. Then I had false awakenings and I was approached by the sucker every time. There was more than 5 false awakenings.

CFTraveler
19th October 2009, 01:48 PM
false awakenings. you're dreaming, then you "wake up".
you go about your business, but then you wake up again.
you were still dreaming.

so what is happening there?
is it to be interpreted symbolically?
or is it like a transition from one "plane" to another?

for example, i had it happen last week, and looking back at it, i can see that the waking up, from one dream to the next, was symbolic of spiritual awakening.
but sometimes it can happen 2,3,4 times in a row...

any thoughts? I think it's more of an 'accident', a phenomenon that does happen when you're more susceptible to it- for example, if you have to wake up to something important (first day at school or of a job, for example) and half-wake up, leaving your body behind (in other words, it's a short OBE.)
Sure, any external influence can cause it, it can be an entity or your next door neighbor's alarm clock- it can even be 'planned' between you and your Higher Self.
I suppose, metaphysically speaking, anything can be significant.
When I used to have it (it's been ages) it happened in clusters- I'd suggest, the next time it happens, pay attention to what's happening to your surroundings, see if anything's different- someone walking outside, a new dog-noise, etc.

CatlinStone
26th October 2009, 11:45 PM
From my research , those FA , are in fact , Real Awakenings in a real world , energetically different from ours .

Beekeeper
27th October 2009, 09:47 AM
Neil I'd have replied to your post pretty much the same as CF, only adding that a degree of lucidity is involved in false awakenings. I couldn't resist elaborating on this, however,

I suppose, metaphysically speaking, anything can be significant.

Recently I made a decision without giving it due consideration and I'm subsequently living with the nuisance it is causing me and probably will for a least a couple more weeks or more. On the upside, it reminded me that there was something else I want to do and that it was time to get moving on that. As part of the reminder was a series of incidences in waking life, all involving a physical key that wouldn't work. Then, I dreamed a key, given me by a younger woman (and I was male) that unlocked a door. The next day, my key worked just fine.

I think we can treat our waking life a little like our sleeping life at times and read the symbols.

CFTraveler
27th October 2009, 01:27 PM
I think we can treat our waking life a little like our sleeping life at times and read the symbols. My dad used to tell me that every once in a while. He was right about it, too.

Neil Templar
27th October 2009, 01:30 PM
Indeed.
lately i've been deliberately sending out questions, and watching for the answers, in the form of omens/symbols.

Serpentarius
27th October 2009, 01:54 PM
Indeed.
lately i've been deliberately sending out questions, and watching for the answers, in the form of omens/symbols.
Have you received any answers so far?

Neil Templar
27th October 2009, 02:28 PM
yep.
symbols and synchronicities abound! 8)