PDA

View Full Version : Entering other people's dream, have you done it?

equinox
19th October 2009, 04:21 PM
Hi,

There is a new pc game called DreamKiller. In this, an analyst enters her patients head to fix them...

Have you done similar things or lesser things?
And do you have continous memory of it?

CFTraveler
19th October 2009, 06:20 PM
My husband and I have had 'dreamtime adventures', but I can't say if one of us entered the others' dream, or we just dreamed in the same astral scape.
I don't know what you mean by 'continuous memory'.

Palehorse Redivivus
19th October 2009, 06:28 PM
What she said, pretty much.

I've never dreamwalked on someone deliberately, though I've had someone set out to visit me, and succeed (and I didn't know beforehand; I asked if they had and it was mutual confirmation). I've also had shared dreams, and even dreams where me and the other person were on different parts of the same landscape and interacting with a different aspect of the same events, without actually having encountered each other.

'Tis something I'd love to get more proficient at; much fun could be had by all. :D

Neil Templar
20th October 2009, 10:16 AM
not deliberately, but on several occasions i've become aware during an obe, with friends involved. the next day i've called them and they've described their "dream" exactly as i experienced it. give or take a couple of reality anomalies..

one time i did intend to contact someone, i ended up remote viewing into their room. but that's another discussion.. :P

ButterflyWoman
20th October 2009, 01:18 PM
Not that I'm consciously aware of, but I suspect I probably have done it.

I can say that on occasion, other people have entered my dreams, and it wasn't always welcome. As an example of one continual dream invader, my father (from whom I've been estranged for going on fifteen years) used to pester me in my dreams quite regularly. I don't think he was doing it consciously, but once I finally got ALL psychic ties/bonds to him really severed and I put up very specific psychic defences against him (by name, and using a photograph for emphasis), it stopped. Now, on the very rare occasions when he shows up in a dream, he's always a dream construct, rather than before, where I'd wake with the clear sense of "presence" that he'd been actually projecting into my dream space.

I think that since other people (not just my father) can and do sometimes show up in my dreams, it makes sense to think that I sometimes visit other people in theirs. I'm just not conscious when I do it.

Mishell
20th October 2009, 01:41 PM
As an example of one continual dream invader, my father (from whom I've been estranged for going on fifteen years) used to pester me in my dreams quite regularly. I don't think he was doing it consciously,

I had one, too. It was an ex-boyfriend. Went on nearly 2 years after we broke up. I know he wasn't doing it on purpose. I think there are few people, if any, that can.

Realizing that he was still so upset about the breakup made me aware that there could end up being karmic repercussions from this. So I did some healing work on him and he hasn't been back since.

ranlinra13
23rd October 2009, 08:40 PM
I had a co-worker asked if I could enter his dreams (on purpose). I said sure if I had his permission. So, it took a week or two for us to get connected. I think there needs to be some kind of previous connection to make it easier - whether just talking or frindship. So, I had his permission and I entered his dream....... I was really surprised to see what he was doing - he saw me and kicked me out.

The next day we confirmed stories - and he told me that I wasn't allowed in his dreams anymore..... I guess he didn't believe until then.

You could also enter someone's dream without you dreaming at the exact time. So, if you dream and travel timelines - you could dream at say 9 and then he dreams at 11 and it's like dreaming the same time. Or you dream at 11, travel back on timeline to his dream time at 9 and then it seems like you dreamed same time. You don't need to know what time he is sleeping either - it's about intent and connection and knowing there really is no time to separate. This is a lot more difficult though - and when I'm out of practice - it takes a lot to do again.

Kashmirror
14th January 2010, 03:07 AM
Other people have continuosly done it to me and it's really Not Cool at all. I believe they are aware of what they are doing, because it is habitual. I never really had a connection to these people either- other than the fact that they are from my past and they are extremly jelouse of me. Dose this count as a connection? I need to know how to stop this harrassement once and for all! Anyone?

Ouroboros
14th January 2010, 03:15 AM
Other people have continuosly done it to me and it's really Not Cool at all. I believe they are aware of what they are doing, because it is habitual. I never really had a connection to these people either- other than the fact that they are from my past and they are extremly jelouse of me. Dose this count as a connection? I need to know how to stop this harrassement once and for all! Anyone?

If you are constantly in their thoughts due to this jealousy, then a psychic link could easily have been established - especially if you reciprocate and they are in your thoughts a lot. I would advise checking through the sections on Psychic Self Defense and try some shielding techniques and maybe core image removal.

Neil Templar
14th January 2010, 04:06 PM

If you are constantly in their thoughts due to this jealousy, then a psychic link could easily have been established - especially if you reciprocate and they are in your thoughts a lot. I would advise checking through the sections on Psychic Self Defense and try some shielding techniques and maybe core image removal.

cord cutting too.

Fogged
2nd February 2010, 09:57 AM
The game sounds interesting. :) Is a free version available online. However, I wonder if it is ethical to do it in real life, unless with the consent of the subject. I thought that we are not support to intrude into the others dreams or try to influence them in any way while lucid dreaming or astral travelling.