PDA

View Full Version : Requesting support

daveyboy63
21st October 2009, 09:42 AM
Hello everyone.

I am currently experiencing a difficult circumstance in my life where my work hours have become hectic, things around the house are breaking down, I broke up with my girlfriend and now having troubles with her mother, headaches are resulting from the desire to understand truth in God and religion and not make a mistake. I've also felt unusual feelings recently such as sudden and unexpected feelings of fear, sometimes I don't even know what I fear, but I feel scared and unsafe (what could this be?). Most nights I have completely dropped onto my bed and fallen asleep in exhaustion due to my energy deficiency. I feel like I'm on the verge of becoming overcome by sickness, so I sleep properly and strictly structure my diet to help myself through.

Could a few people please give suggestions to help me in my current situation and a few prayers/some energy transmittance?

Much love to all.

Thanks and God Bless.

Serpentarius
21st October 2009, 01:35 PM
I'll send you some healing energy. I hope it will help you with your problems. :)

CFTraveler
21st October 2009, 02:42 PM
Hello everyone.

I am currently experiencing a difficult circumstance in my life where my work hours have become hectic, things around the house are breaking down, I broke up with my girlfriend and now having troubles with her mother, I'm sorry about that- some say that things happen for a reason, and maybe you've outgrown their attitudes. Maybe your ex may grow into coming back, but if she doesn't, she has her own path to follow, and you yours. I will say a prayer for everyone's Highest Good.

headaches are resulting from the desire to understand truth in God and religion and not make a mistake. Well, think about it this way- as a human, there is no way you can't make a mistake- but if you believe in God as 'God', not as 'a god', then you should feel better- because the desire to understand God is coming from a 'higher' part of you, and even if you do make mistakes, they are part of the path that is yours to follow- whichever that is. So try to relax, you can't mess up, because God is in charge.

I've also felt unusual feelings recently such as sudden and unexpected feelings of fear, sometimes I don't even know what I fear, but I feel scared and unsafe (what could this be?). You are feeling unsupported- when you were younger, everything was decided for you- you were told what to eat, what not to eat, what to believe, and what not to believe- by your family and culture in general. Now you have reached a stage in your life where you are now starting to think for yourself- something that is scary in itself; and are also finding that you don't have the support system for this- and this is even scarier. If you are fairly young, your peers have become your support system, but lo and behold, they are also not supporting you in what you are starting to realize in life. (Your gf, more specifically.) this is making you feel that the world had bottomed out.
Realizing this may help, and taking steps to alleviate this may- find a spiritual church (like a metaphysical christian church, they exist), and meet other people who are seeking like you. This should help with the irrational fear, and then you can start to look at the world again from a more secure standpoint- and go from there.

Most nights I have completely dropped onto my bed and fallen asleep in exhaustion due to my energy deficiency. I feel like I'm on the verge of becoming overcome by sickness, so I sleep properly and strictly structure my diet to help myself through. You may want to also take vitamins.

Could a few people please give suggestions to help me in my current situation and a few prayers/some energy transmittance?

Much love to all.

Thanks and God Bless.
The same to you, don't worry, it's all Good.

daveyboy63
23rd October 2009, 08:28 AM
Much thanks to everyone who has given me the help I needed.

I feel more ontop of things now, more in control. I also feel more energetic.

I think I discovered my diet was actually inadequit for my current lifestyle. More was needed. Even though everyone told me I was over-eating, I just simply needed to eat a little more. If I were over-eating I would be putting on the case, which is almost the opposite.

CFTraveller, you are spot on with the feeling of being unsupported. I have ALWAYS been told what to do, always looking for someone to lead me even if I had the answer. Becoming independant and making important decisions which are rejected by some is probably what scares me a little. Probably something which affected me a lot was the fact that everything that made me unique was rejected by my ex and her family (whom are still close-ish to me), as full-on Christians they said it was all Satanic. I don't care or give a **** what they say or think, I can make my own decisions. (Sorry for appearing overboard but expressing it in this way gives me firm ground and a sense of relief).

Much love to everyone in the AstralDynamics forums!