PDA

View Full Version : strange vibrations

JoSac
21st October 2009, 10:48 AM
Last night I was using the BWgen with the week 3 lucid dreaming preset. I was getting ready to go to bed and after like 4 mins I felt a strange coldness on my chest and got very strong vibrations, especially in my nose. Any ideas what this is?

Thanks JS

CFTraveler
21st October 2009, 02:27 PM
It's rapid muscle twitching, possibly caused by your brain reacting to the beats themselves. I also get this rapid-fire twitching with the relaxation and LD binaurals, and have read other posters asking about this-at the same stage. This goes away when you get into the deeper frequencies in the later part of the program. I guess it has to do with the specific frequency the LD and relaxation presets run at.
It's nothing to worry about, it's just weird at first.

JoSac
21st October 2009, 02:49 PM
Oh I c. So it will go away?

Also does the bwgen cause hearattacks or anything? Lol.

Thanks JS

CFTraveler
21st October 2009, 03:00 PM
Oh I c. So it will go away? Depends on whether you keep listening to the same frequency one or advance into the next one. When it happened to me, it smoothed out, but there was some sensation from the same frequency. But when I advanced to the next one, I didn't have that effect. In my case only the LD section did it.

Also does the bwgen cause hearattacks or anything? Lol. I can't see how.
If you have epilepsy, then there may be an issue with binaural beats (all of them, not just one brand) causing seizures. But no, sound waves should not cause heart attacks- heart attacks are usually caused by clogged blood vessels or a sudden stop- (arrest) usually from a shock of some kind.
So my inexpert opinion would be 'no'.

Thanks JS You're welcome, CF.