PDA

View Full Version : One more time: NEW and tiredness

iadnon
23rd October 2009, 05:26 AM
Hey:

Has anybody noted a lowering of energy-moving abilities while in a state of tiredness? These last months have been very complicated, with many tasks and much energy being spent. I've been trying to NEW, but in such state I've been nearly unable to perform diligently, as I had been doing in summer holidays.

Any trick to improve NEW, even if in the worst physical conditions?

Thanks!
Andoni.

CFTraveler
23rd October 2009, 01:27 PM
Yeah, get some sleep, and then try again. I think it has to do with the decreased ability to concentrate when you're either tired, or overwhelmed.

iadnon
23rd October 2009, 01:38 PM
It'd be great to reduce sleep-time through NEW, but I'm afraid we'd enter into a loop, wouldn't we?

CFTraveler
23rd October 2009, 01:51 PM
Frankly, I think NEW has nothing to do with sleep time, because we need Delta to renew ourselves and to make certain healing hormones (our brains won't make certain hormones unless we have delta waves), so even NEW may increase circulation and improve healing time and quality, it won't make us make more of the hormones, etc. I think that's more of a genetic crapshoot.
Mind you, I've greatly improved back problems with NEW, and it helps me beat colds, but I'm not sure if it can be used to replace delta sleep.