PDA

View Full Version : Please Pray for my Dad

cwtripps
3rd February 2006, 07:06 PM
His condition has rapidly declined in a few weeks and went from sciatic pain/lumbar pain issue to doctors misdiagnosing the real issue. He fell in the bathtub on Monday and we 911'ed him because he couldnt move at all now without extreme pain. Not only did he fracture his femur below the hip, they found chondrosarcoma, a rare BONE Cancer, and it has already spread into lungs and rib. The prognosis is not good and only about 2000 cases in the US a year are seen. He is a fighter and man of good spirit. Its tuff seeing your father in extreme pain and see how this thing out of the blue has now changed his future. He is only 59.

As I have done some of the energy work that Robert Bruce, I think it could do some good rasing energy so I have given him some info on the exercises, etc.

If any healers out there can help, his name is Jerry and in Rhode Island.
Thanks[/img]

CFTraveler
3rd February 2006, 08:10 PM
We will pray for him.

4th February 2006, 01:09 AM
His condition has rapidly declined in a few weeks and went from sciatic pain/lumbar pain issue to doctors misdiagnosing the real issue. He fell in the bathtub on Monday and we 911'ed him because he couldnt move at all now without extreme pain. Not only did he fracture his femur below the hip, they found chondrosarcoma, a rare BONE Cancer, and it has already spread into lungs and rib. The prognosis is not good and only about 2000 cases in the US a year are seen. He is a fighter and man of good spirit. Its tuff seeing your father in extreme pain and see how this thing out of the blue has now changed his future. He is only 59.

As I have done some of the energy work that Robert Bruce, I think it could do some good rasing energy so I have given him some info on the exercises, etc.

If any healers out there can help, his name is Jerry and in Rhode Island.
Thanks[/img]
My mother died of bone disease, many years ago...
I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well.

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

Quantitativefool
4th February 2006, 11:55 PM
I will pray vehemetly on his behalf, may God be with you.

-Stu

cwtripps
5th March 2006, 06:24 AM
Chemo begins next week. He has osteosarcoma, which is rare for someone his age but more positive to respond to chemo. Thanks for any prayers anyone has said.

Beekeeper
5th March 2006, 07:13 AM
I will add my prayer for your dad and all of you as well.

Akashic_Librarian
5th March 2006, 09:49 AM
I will send healing energy to him with good spirit

Akashic_Librarian
5th March 2006, 09:49 AM
I will send healing energy to him with good spirit.

May ther Creator(s) of all show mercy on a sick man

darkrealmz
24th March 2006, 04:17 PM
I Shall pray that his original health restores. From what i've heard of you, he's a great man to you and this will be a long fight. However, if there is good in the world, he really will be alright. I'm praying to the energy of all, that if everyone could sacrifice their energy to save your father. May he be the centre of it all and good energy implode onto him, replenishing his illness.