PDA

View Full Version : A Vehicle Out...

silverchord12
29th October 2009, 04:51 AM
I've been practicing relaxation teqhniques, deep breathing, and energy work at every opportunity I can get my hands on. At first the objective was to have an conscious-exit, out of body experience. Wander-lust had a pretty tight grip on me, especially after reading about and listening to Robert Bruce's experiences in the astral dimension. How exciting! And it was completely free! And I could travel every night!
After many failed attempts at conscious-exit, I gave into the idea that it was probably best to start from the beginning. . .to resculpt my entire life,(a process of which I am still in the throes). I began to seek help, daily, from "beings of light and love", inviting those two elements into my existence...and help was and is most certainly given.
Long story short! Now I lie down at night, not to exit but to focus on the stillness within. After a short time I can feel most external stimuli as vibrations and surroundings become almost Matrix-like. I begin to think about people in my life and send a love vibration/frequency out the bedroom door into the rest of the house. This creates the strongest exit sensations I've felt thus far! It's almost as if I could ride that love frequency out of my body and into the sky. Sounds a little 1960's, I know. But they were on to something. . .

ButterflyWoman
29th October 2009, 06:26 AM
Love is, indeed, a very powerful thing. Love is the highest of energies, and it is as close to the actual substance of God/The Universe as we can experience, as far as I can tell.

I've been practicing deliberate casting of love for some time now, and it has brought healing and powerful positive changes. I very much recommend it.

silverchord12
31st October 2009, 03:14 AM
It certainly can heal your life, can't it? The more I try to tune in and actually use these realizations I've been recieving from my higher self/beings of light (sononomous?) the more I'm steered toward being humble and showing love and compassion. At this moment, it's almost as if I can remember planning all of this out at that higher consciousness as an opportunity to grow. And the more I see it as that, the easier it is to just let go of stubbornness and give in to the awesome power of love. This life seems a grand opportunity, and love the immaculate, omnipotent vehicle in which to carry one through to the highest potential...for those who choose to ride it. :D
Thank you for your reply. It's encouraging and enjoyable to be able to relate.