PDA

View Full Version : Cleanslates's MAP Journal

cleanslate
4th November 2009, 06:32 PM
Hi,

I just got MAP a couple of days ago and I hope it's ok for me to record my experiences here?

Day 1:

Was only able to do affirmations and MBA. Was able to get soft needle like sensations.

Day 2:

More motivated today. Did the reality check thing a few times through the day.

Dream Recording:
I kept reciting and repeating stuff that I saw but didn't write it down... Thinking how hard could it be to remember it later? Needless to say I am sleeping with a pencil and paper today.

Brainwave Generator:
DId this for 15 minutes. There wasn't much directions here so I just began to breath deeply. First few breaths were slow but later I got a nice rhythm in, like 3 breaths / minute. My hands began getting sort of warm and numb, also the soles of my feet but to a lesser extent. Monkey was jumping around from thought to thought, couldn't get to reign it in but at least was able to observe this and was able to get respite every few seconds. Numbness feeling covered most of the body at the end.

Relaxation:
Nothing out of the ordinary here, was able to relax lower body

Breathwork:
In the beginning was taking short breaths but after a while got the 3/min rhythm, felt really great breathing so deeply. Got a little of the numbness feeling in palms but not as intense as with the BwG.

MBA:
After some stirring action on the thumb joint I split the awareness and after some time a pulsing like the heart beat started, could really feel the brushing and when it came to sponging I could feel the warmth in the whole of both the hands. Started sponging the whole hand and got a pulse like feeling and waves.

Really looking forward to tomorrow.

Peace

CFTraveler
4th November 2009, 06:40 PM
Hi Cleanslate. It's perfectly ok to put it in here. If you have questions or problems, I'd recommend you take a look at the MAP Part 1 of the Program subforum, though.

cleanslate
5th November 2009, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the info CFTraverler.

Day 3

Reality checks:
Not that often, a few times throughout the day

Dream Recording:
Wrote keywords for two dreams and remembered some fragments from each.

Brainwave Generator:
Did it for 20 minutes but was lying slightly prone than yesterday. Drifted off three times and right into a dream. Remember two out of three. The first one saw Prometheus, bloody and broken being condemned. Came out quickly each time.

Breathwork:
Monkey let off slightly, very slightly today. Definitely better than yesterday when he was just going ballistic.

MBA:
Big toe and thumb, was able to split awareness without any problem, did bounce on toe and thumb as well. Same as before the warmth feeling tended to spread.

cleanslate
6th November 2009, 06:29 PM
Dietary change:
I have changed my diet and reduced eating to free energy used in digestion. I take a light breakfast, followed by a glass of kefir in lunch with a seving of fruit. The dinner is light as well.

Exercise:
I have started doing calisthenics for 15 minutes in the morning and 30 in the evening.

Reality checks and Dream recording:
Did reality checks many times through out the day, thanks to a free software called dreamcatcher. Very nice. Has a reality checker built in among other things. Great for dream recording as well as getting automated prompts for reality checks. Recorded all my dreams so far in dreamcatcher.

Remembered one dream and I thought I wrote down some keywords but the paper was blank in the morning. I am thinking of creating an audio setup for recording, I will do it probably with onenote.

Brainwave Gen:
Dozed off half way through though wasn't prone this time

Breathing:
Still having trouble keeping it quiet, mind is more quite during MBA

cleanslate
8th November 2009, 04:53 PM
Got a little better with quieting thoughts in breathing, nothing else of significance to report.