PDA

View Full Version : Feels like I am going to pass out...

josh
6th November 2009, 07:46 PM
Anyone have any tips to regain your strength. I way over did my energy release meditation (pushing out energy through the legs and feet) for 10 days straight..now it feels like I am going to faint at any moment. Seems like eating hamburger/meat helps a little. Do you guys have any tips?

My sleep has been ok; I feel best right when going to sleep or just after waking up.

CFTraveler
6th November 2009, 08:25 PM
What exercise is that? Could you give a teeny bit more info?

josh
6th November 2009, 10:29 PM
Not sure how else to describe it...I am just releasing energy...Either by focusing on my root chakra area (legs/feet/sacrum) or by specifically moving into an energetic block and then releasing it through the legs/feet. I was getting super hungry doing all this and I kinda ignored it..So I guess my energetic output has far exceeded the input...

JoSac
7th November 2009, 06:15 AM
Why would u want to release energy? You should probably eat something then do a lot of energy raising.

JS

Korpo
7th November 2009, 05:21 PM
I was getting super hungry doing all this and I kinda ignored it..

Your body in general knows what to do, unless you ignore those signals too often (and grow insensitive to them) or suffer of an addiction (in which case you crave something despite its bad for you). So, if you feel hungry, eat, and when you feel tired, sleep. Else you get exactly the kind of result you have now.

Furthermore, no energy work exercise should be done to excess. It is extremely likely that you will at some point overdo it, possibly even doing harm. At any point in time, depending on many factors, there's a limit to how long you can concentrate, or how much energy flow your body can accomodate.

Again, ignoring the warning signals that show you these limits is not going to work well. There is a kind of inner intuition that tells you what is good for you, what contributes to your growth or if what you do serves any kind of positive purpose. You can develop that, but first you have to listen to it. Ignore it and you miss out on one of the most valuable assets you have within you.

I'm not trying to say your exercise of choice is bad. Or good. In my point of view it does not matter. Overdoing any exercise and pushing beyond your current limits too far will have consequences, regardless of the actual exercise you are doing. Trying to run after you pulled a leg muscle won't make you a better runner.

Eat, sleep and let the energy work rest.

Oliver