PDA

View Full Version : Have I been awakened

joneagle_27
11th November 2009, 10:22 AM
Hi there,

Is it possible to go undergo the Kundalini awakening on the onset of projection. I remember the second time I astral projected in the real time zone, I experienced the intense physical sensation that is described when experiencing the kundalini. As I was was waking from a dream, I was experiencing a surge of energy starting at the base of my spinal cord and shooting straight up to my head region. It was so intense it was on the border line of being painful. This sensation rocketed me out of my body at a great speed to it seemed like no where and then into a dream.

Now the reason why I ask this is because I'm concerned about my disconnected and detached nature with people now. It is really interesting but I have had a few deaths in my family, including very close relatives and I felt completely numb. Like I was not sad the least bit. I have become very introverted and like to be alone all the time. At this time I am enjoying my life greatly however! It's just that what I'm doing with my life to other's, seem like a total waste of time. Currently I have a very simple job, making a little over minimum wage, and I'm barely able to pay my rent. When family functions come up, I actually feel myself not wanting to attend. As a matter of fact I don't want to attend anything where there is people. Bottom line is I just want to be to myself.

This is starting to get to me because I'm starting to think that this is not normal. The funny thing is I asked the universe what is going on and I was lead to this topic. What's going on?

CFTraveler
11th November 2009, 03:46 PM
Dear Jon- well, it depends.
A Kundalini event can happen without warning or preparation, so technically and theoretically, I have to say yes.
However, most of the normal side effects of OBE separation are also contained in a Kundalini awakening, such as vibrations, an expanded perspective, astral sight, and contact with light beings, to name a few.
So I'd say that a Kundalini awakening can bring you to a projection (that is, it can cause you to pop out) but projection will not cause Kundalini.

Frankly, what you are expressing sounds more to me like something that sometimes happens to people when traumatic events happen. Almost the same thing happened to me, when at the age of 16, I lost my (very beloved great grandmother) and a friend of mine developed cancer and died less than three months later. I was not emotionally able to handle the sudden loss, and behaved much as you described, but worse-and I have to tell you I gave my poor dad hell also, as I acted out in a wild way.
So, my suggestion to you is that you may be indeed having a K awakening as a result of this loss, and are expressing it in a different way than most people expect to express grief. I suggest you find someone to talk to, and talk about everything, until it all comes out.

amazingjourney
11th November 2009, 04:24 PM
Hi:

Your experience is a bit similar to mine. Spiritual awakening can be lonely. At that time, I was totally in joy and awe in my own skin and company. Yes, I just want to be alone and feel what's from inside of me. I also see everything around me with love, light, magic.

However, when I am with others, no matter friends or strangers, I found that I am truely enjoying their company as well. I am truely interested in them as if I can feel them and I want them to feel the same joy I am feeling. The interpersonal relationship is just a part of the whole good energy field and there is no difference.

I had the same type of frightening energy surge at least twice (from what I remember), once from the bottom up, the other time from top down. Like I said in other posts, it felt like rebirth inside and out.

It can be frustrating when you wanted to share with others though. They just look at you like "What?" After a while, I learned to keep it to myself, because no one understand, until two years later when I found forums like this.

If this energy phenomenon can be combined with your inner realization, everything will be totally clear to you. You will just feel there is no questions or doubts around it. You just know this is how it should be. If what happens to you is only energy alone, it can be confusing and frightening.

Juast my 2 cents

joneagle_27
11th November 2009, 05:05 PM
Thank you for the post guys! CFTraveler I found your post very helpful, thank you. For the very last post, you described exactly how I feel and I appreciate your two cents sir :)

Alaskans
11th November 2009, 06:17 PM
When you have a surge of spiritual energy it can send you out of your body. It has happened to me quite a few times. Once I connected to such a huge energy I shot out of my body every time I closed my eyes. You probably went ob because of kundalini.

Now the reason why I ask this is because I'm concerned about my disconnected and detached nature with people now. It is really interesting but I have had a few deaths in my family, including very close relatives and I felt completely numb. Like I was not sad the least bit. I have become very introverted and like to be alone all the time. At this time I am enjoying my life greatly however! It's just that what I'm doing with my life to other's, seem like a total waste of time. Currently I have a very simple job, making a little over minimum wage, and I'm barely able to pay my rent. When family functions come up, I actually feel myself not wanting to attend. As a matter of fact I don't want to attend anything where there is people. Bottom line is I just want to be to myself.

This is starting to get to me because I'm starting to think that this is not normal. The funny thing is I asked the universe what is going on and I was lead to this topic. What's going on?

There is nothing wrong about you, infact everything is right. You are quickly becoming the real you, rather than the pre-programmed person that many believe is themseves. There are reasons why you have these feelings about human events and sentimentalities, you do not know the reasons yet, but you can feel them (it wasnt sad because it wasnt death). I see the real you in the universe. It is beautifull to me.
You will always have a hard time relating to others on ordinary human things, that is not a bad thing, you will find a way to connect with people on a different, more substantial level.
Dont worry about being like others, as long as you are on earth you wont fit in on some levels, but rest assured that you fit in on a universal level. You are loved for being yourself.

Snowman23
12th November 2009, 01:20 AM
I smiled when I read your post. Nothing is wrong, you are simply in a witness state.

Pneumaphor
15th November 2009, 04:31 AM
Carl Jung called that the difference between his "Personality No. 1" and "Personality No. 2," a problem it seems few can skip grappling with. In these three paragraphs of Carl Jung's Red Book on page 208-209 it says:

In October of the same year, Jung presented two talks to the Psychological Club. The first was titled "Adaptation." This took two forms: adaptation to outer and inner conditions. The "inner" was understood to designate the unconscious. Adaptation to the "inner" led to the demand for individuation, which was contrary to adaptation to others. Answering this demand and the corresponding break with conformity led to a tragic guilt that required expiation and called for a new "collective function," because the individual had to produce values that could serve as a substitute for his absence from society. These new values enabled one to make reparation to the collective. Individuation was for the few. Those who were insufficiently creative should rather reestablish collective conformity with a society. The individual had not only to create new values, but also socially recognizable ones, as society had a "right to expect realizable values."

Read in terms of Jung's situation, this suggests that his break with social conformity to pursue his "individuation" had led him to the view that he had to produce socially realizable values as an expiation. This led to a dilemma: would the form in which Jung embodied these new values in Liber Novus be socially acceptable and recognizable? This commitment to the demands of society separated Jung from the anarchism of the Dadaists.

The second talk was on Individuation and collectivity." He argued that individuation and collectivity were a pair of opposites related by guilt. Society demanded imitation. Through the process of imitation, one could gain access to vales that were one's own. In analysis,[Read: introspection] "Through imitation the patient learns individuation, because it reactivates his own values." It is possible to read this as a comment on the role of imitation in the analytic treatments of those of his patients whom Jung had now encouraged to embark on similar processes of development. The claim that this process evoked the patient's preexisting values was a counter to the charge of suggestion.