PDA

View Full Version : man this was really cool, I want to share.

Seeuzin
16th November 2009, 03:07 PM
Wow...I had the coolest experience with a reiki master last night and I just had to share it. My guides were doing some heavy-duty reconfiguring of my system. This is an excerpt from the journal entry I wrote about it:

I began to feel so mentally disoriented that it was kind of freaky. Because I trusted her [the reiki master], I tried to do the Taoist thing and just let stuff happen, and observe it, but it was really hard...I kept losing my place in my train of thought; thoughts would just disappear out of my head. I couldn't even really talk to her about what has happening sometimes because I lacked a coherent train of thought. If I hadn't been working with her for a couple years now already, I never would have tried to go with it like that. At one point, I saw this faint light in my mind's eye, which was moving, and I started mentally following it...I followed it because I found that when I did, the whole disorientation thing was a lot less fear-inducing. It was kind of like a fractal or a trailer of light that went deeper and deeper into some kind of rabbit hole...

That wasn't all of it, but that fractal/light thing was one of the more compelling parts. When I got up from her table, I said something to the effect of "Holy ♥♥♥♥, that was like some kind of psychic back surgery." Lol. I felt so disoriented that she suggested I sit for a bit before driving home. When I did get home, if I didn't fight it, I noticed that my analytical capacity was somewhat "on hold"...like something was happening that I wasn't supposed to analyze, but it felt o.k.

The funny thing is I don't have many questions about all this. I'm getting to the point where I can trust my guides and the Universe a lot more. I just wanted to share. Something about this was just...really cool. :D Even though I have little conscious idea of what happened.

CFTraveler
16th November 2009, 03:54 PM
Cool.
8)

Beekeeper
17th November 2009, 09:26 AM
Back when I was doing my yoga course, I had serious back pain from sleeping on an "ashram-style" mattress (with a great groove down the centre carved from the bodies of former occupants) and sitting on the floor through hours of lectures. I have a congenital spinal defect and so I suffered.

So, I skipped a meditation session and went down the road for a therapeutic massage. I was a little frantic with pain. The therapist didn't do a lot compared to the therapist I use at home (I like it rough :lol: ). She was very new-agey and there were significant pauses in her work. Since I'm very sensitive to energy, I became aware that she was doing something and I suspected that she was using Reiki (something I've never tried) or similar energy-healing. Interestingly, I started to see gushing waves of water behind closed eyes. Moments later she said that my body type was very much of an air/Vata/ectomorph nature, that my heels were dry and I was de-hydrated (I'd lost my drink bottle, it was winter and we had a fire going constantly). She said I needed more water element.

I should have asked her if she was using Reiki. The upshot was that I felt remarkably better, both physically and psychologically, after what seemed an essentially light massage.

Seeuzin
17th November 2009, 03:19 PM
Woah, that is really cool! :D Yeah, some people will say reiki is not that powerful, but I think it just depends on the dynamic between you and the person who works with you. I mean there are times it just hits me so intensely. And when I do it on my closest friend, she feels it a lot.