PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini and the/a etheric state

philipsmeyer
18th November 2009, 04:50 AM
Hi
I'ff had one full kundalini experience and a few half awakenings. In my experience the kundalini always awaken in a strange etheric state between waking consciousness and actual obe.
I'd like to know more about this state.? I'ff always stopped the awakening halfways through due to fear/uncertainty ect.
Once when this happened I saw strange geometric patterns that seemed like biological dna stuctures or something and beautiful colour like that which Alex Grey paints.
I'ff met a woman that I think is a goddess(thelema poped in my head) and a man that talks to me in my dreams and they seem to be trying to heal me. Reasontly in this etheric state I decided to let it flow and then when the energy rushed to my head I hear a 3de voice talking to me.
Another man ,seemed like he was trying to reprogram my subconsious or something but I didn't let him finish.

I'm not sure if these beings are angels/goddess/spirit guide or higher self. How are you suppose to know?
I'ff had some demonic problems earlier so it might even be a neg trying to trick me (fear) but I doubt it.

Any insight on this etheric state ? When I force myself awake the energy completly disappears and then I always feel regret because its difficult to get into that state. Thanx for reading

CFTraveler
18th November 2009, 02:27 PM
This state is also known as the liminal state, hypnagogic state, remote viewing, and deep trance. It's the state where you have shifted focus but are still occupying your body. You may see the geometric shapes you talked about, you may see your guides, you may see objectified self-aspects. You may also see a vision screen of something that is happening in another region of the real time zone or physical world, that is, remote view.
As to negs, I have never seen a neg in this state, however I have seen shadow self aspects, and they're easy to know what they are, because they never have anything to say that is verifiable, and don't know anything I don't know.
I have also seen shimmery light beings, but briefly, and there has been no communication, other than knowing they're there in some form.
Yes, you can hear them too if you're deep enough in the trance.
The type of geometric shapes I've seen stem from geometric faceted jewel-like shapes in 'different' colors, I have also seen rotating disks that resemble mechanical objects. I have seen pictures of planets seen up-close that resemble these shapes, however I'm not sure if this is me finding something 'in real life' that looks like this.
I have also seen scenes of the near future, such as a vision screen of a star field in which (unexpectedly) some of the stars began to move. At the time I was very bewildered by what this might mean. Later on a poster found a video of ufos in space, and it was the same sight. So sometimes the things that don't seem to correlate to 'real' things end up being precognitive glimpses in vision-screen form.
I have also seen mandalas, and others report seeing them too. Sometimes they are stacked like a deck of cards and I see them as they flip by like pages of a book, sometimes it's just one, sometimes they move or rotate in a slow rythmic fashion.
I have on occasion seen a scene that looks like it came from a movie, only I've never seen the movie before, or since.
And that's all I got.

philipsmeyer
19th November 2009, 10:06 AM
Wow that sounds amazing! You sure got some hectic experiences to back you up! These 'mystical' type of experiences sure makes it funny to go 2 sleep @ night hey. Hopefully one day I'll reach some level of self control of this state. Well thanx for the insight. Regards

Jananz
4th December 2009, 08:13 PM
SOVEREIGN REBIRTH

Voices, lights, beings, visions, dreams, supersensoral phenomena...whether positive or negative these are all a reflection of the our emergence from the cocoon of the enculturated self. Having been somewhat attuned to Gaia through Thetawave as a child, we subsequently are educated or inculcated out of cosmic alignment and then have to recover our deep-Self from the Borg through spiritual awakening. This represents a breakout or rebirth from the solidity of the known past. Traditionally tribal cultures used entheogens in combination with flickering firelight, drumming and dancing to generate powerful Alpha Wave trances where by rebirth and Gaia attunement experiences could be had.

"Man The Architect", "Man the Creator", "The Grave of Thoughts" .... were expressing how the human has enslaved himself with the systems that he created. The present civilization is buried under layers from the past, being passed on to the next generation by inheritance via biology, culture, civilization, psychic and spiritual inheritance.” Satya

Regarding "The Grave of Thoughts" ...the grave concept of living in the remnants (re-meme) of the past is great. I think many of us feel the burden of the patterns of thought-action-experience that we have created...and wish to be reborn into a new world, with a new worldview and a new experience of life. We rather need 'new eyes' to see things in a 'new light.' I think that we will progressively gain the ability to renew ourselves as our compassionate understanding as a species grows. In this way dysfunction, dis-ease and wasted human life will become a thing of the past for our ability to manifest what we "will," will increase along with our power to love.

“Your whole life long it’s a matter of ’taking off coats’. Thát is the gesture of de-velopment. To be born will turn out to be a gesture of ’dying out of…’. The philosopher Mansukh Patel says: “When we die, we just take off a coat. Actually we don’t do anything else right through our lives. We shed the body of the baby to step into that of a toddler. Next we put on the body of a child, adolescent, adult and so on". The embryo can teach you a great deal about the real dynamics of growth and development, about dying and being born.”
http://home.unet.nl/walembryo/epgvhmw2.htm