PDA

View Full Version : Deceased Relative, Help Interpreting!?

outofbodydude
22nd November 2009, 07:11 PM
So this morning I had a dream with my deceased great grandfather. We were having a conversation. From what I can remember, we were talking about the afterlife. I said that we live eternally. His reply to that ( to the best of my memory ) was... "yeah, but thats a difficult program to get into."

What did he mean by that? I woke up, trying to figure it out. I slipped back into a light dream state, and found myself reading a journal with notes from the dream. This journal was in my mind, of course. There was something in it that I don't remember in the dream. It was a note, saying something about fear stunting the growth of flourishment in the afterlife.

Perhaps this experience was telling me that my great grandfather is possibly in need of a retrieval- although I've had past experiences which suggest the contrary. Besides my many dreams I've had of him in focus 27 type areas, I once had a meditation-induced vision of him as an evolved, angelic, almost nonhuman being. So perhaps this was just a general message. Of course, I really don't feel it was something I needed.. this is not news to me. So maybe it's something else? Any ideas?

Mishell
22nd November 2009, 07:40 PM
So perhaps this was just a general message. Of course, I really don't feel it was something I needed.. this is not news to me.

Maybe it isn't news, but it still might be something you need to hear. Fear creeps in and it hides in places that are hard to recognize.

Maybe it wasn't even a message for you. :wink: Could be the intent was to make you question it enough that you would post his message here. And soon the person who was meant to hear the message will come along and read it.

There is so much planning and arranging of our lives by spirit... They are masters of organizing. All the while, making things appear to be random.

Pneumaphor
23rd November 2009, 12:46 AM
The advice about fear sounds like something Robert Monroe would say. Perhaps this "difficult program" is where Robert Monroe ended up, considering his insight into fear: "Fear is the greatest barrier to human growth." I find it to be true. I also find overcoming hardened fears very, very difficult, painstaking and slow. So, perhaps the way to get into the "difficult program" is to overcome all fear.

If that is true, I would guess that I know of at least one person who has a shot: Alicia Keys. If any of you have high speed internet I suggest you find one of her fearless live vocal performances and see whether I have a clue what I'm talking about or not! They are truly inspirational.

Beekeeper
23rd November 2009, 10:27 AM
I feel your grandfather is okay.

I said that we live eternally. His reply to that (to the best of my memory ) was... "yeah, but thats a difficult program to get into."

Perhaps he's alluding to rebirth. From most accounts, the afterlife is extremely thought-responsive and people bring their habitual ways of thinking across with them. One of the benefits of being able to still the mind and control the flow of thoughts and emotions is said to be that once we cross over to such a thought-responsive environment we have a much easier time. In this respect, dream state lessons, lucid dreaming and astral projection may be good practice for the Afterlife.

Delaying access to “the difficult program” may be the result of people setting up communities in the Afterlife that are much like the ideal (or less than ideal) lives they may live here. Thus, they go along for a period somewhat limited in what they experience and not really accessing Source at the level of highest potential. They still manifest a human appearance, live in “houses” use forms of transport and eat “food". Some even “sleep” for a while after arriving (especially those who were taught they’ll sleep until a ♥♥♥♥♥et sounds for Judgement Day because they feel they’re not supposed to be conscious). Eventually, they start realizing their potential to shape energy, change their appearance, access knowledge and guide others, among other things. Some, of course, take a long time (our perception) to get this far, being caught in the sticky substance of their etheric bodies, close to the attractions or traumas of earth.

It was a note, saying something about fear stunting the growth of flourishment in the afterlife.

There are a number of stories by Afterlife visitors/frequenters that support this. One reads stories about the atheist who won’t acknowledge her ongoing existence or the sadist who creates a hell with like minded-souls so he can go on playing his games of cruelty. There are those caught in long life-reviews as they try to work through the various dramas of their lives with attendant guilt and resentment.

I guess fear will always impose limits of the imagination and in a thought-responsive environment I’d imagine imagination is extremely important.

I recommend to you Robert Moss’ The Dreamer’s Book of the Dead, A Soul traveller’s Guide to Death and Dying, And the Other Side or Kurt Leland’s books Otherwhere: A Field Guide to Nonphysical Reality for the Out-of-Body Traveler and The Unanswered Question. Victor Zammit sometimes has some good material available here (http://www.victorzammit.com/) too.

I realise this speculation on my part isn't entirely satisfying, so if he does elaborate on what he meant, please post it because I'm really keen to know more about this.