PDA

View Full Version : I Finally did it.

JoSac
28th November 2009, 03:17 AM
Today, after staying up all night for black friday i decided to take a nap. I kinda fell asleep and i became lucid and felt exit vibrations, i went through with them and next i remember kinda pushing off the floor and flying way up in the sky. I started flying very fast over cities and stuff. I could feel the wind on my body so vividly. I dont really remember anything about being in my room or looking around and stuff though.

Think this was an OBE?

Thanks JS

Beekeeper
28th November 2009, 03:40 AM
Definitely an OBE. Well done!

greytraveller
28th November 2009, 10:54 PM
Hi JoSac

That definately sounds like it Was an OBE. And a better than average one for the first time. Most people just float about their room during their first OBE. Congrats.
Regards 8)
Grey

turbulenceadams
19th December 2009, 09:02 PM
Wow how cool is that!!
I had a nap today too and had a lucid dream only but I can really feel myself getting closer to it. The affirmations really help.
Aw that's so cool!! Congratulations!! :D

Beekeeper
19th December 2009, 11:09 PM
I don't feel lucid dreams are in any way inferior to OBEs, though arguably a little easier to achieve. A tremendous amount can be achieved with lucid dreaming.

turbulenceadams
20th December 2009, 01:23 AM
Well today's sure was an intense one in regards to the super-realism. I'm still pretty novice but I'm really liking how everything seems so much more intense. It's like seeing how things should look normally. Dreaming lucid is so different to other dreams, maybe it's because I'm more conscious that I really remember how beautiful everything is. The world glows with intensity. It's quite fascinating and so fluid. Thought becomes action and everything is alive!
I'm gonna take a look at the dreaming section now for any handy tips!

I'm so glad for you JoSac!

JoSac
22nd December 2009, 02:15 PM
I don't know if u have a Bath & Body Works where u live, if not go on the webstie. They have a pillow mist for like $10 called "Sleep", its in a black bottle. Spray it on your pillow before you go to sleep and it helps put you in a deep REM sleep. It works for me so if u have the money try it out.

No gaurentees thought.

JS