PDA

View Full Version : possibly unhealthy?

jaycecp
7th February 2006, 07:15 AM
okay so after just practicing awareness of my surroundings for a while my sub-brow started getting really active without trying. so now for most of the day ill have lil energy awareness thing inbetween my eyes and it keeps my attention there. it was kinda annoying at first and i think it mighta gave me a runny nose and it might make me a little tired - but im not sure

it doesnt really go away. if i ever notice it .. itll stay there for a long time. when im bored ill play with it and get it to go to my temples...and then itll be at my temples and my sub-brow... if i also want i put it to the top of the head - twice i put it to my ears and they started ringing and all audio got drowned out - thats about how far ive gotton around my head with control

anyway ... i didnt really TRY to develop this, it just happened - my question is .. is it unhealthy? will it cause harm in anyway? is it unhealthy or healthy to bring it to the ears? temples?

i know i could work on other energy stuff to even it out but im pretty lazy.. so just trying to get some info

Dragon's Daughter
7th February 2006, 01:15 PM
This sounds similar to what I experienced at my crown chakra in the past. It eventually stopped (bugging me or me noticing it, I'm not sure)

As many teachers, including Robert, will tell you. All of this is Spiritual Development. You're opening your energy up, areas will become activated. This isn't unusual or 'unhealthy'. As long as it isn't painful, there should be no worry, in most cases.

If something does become painful or debilitating - as your guidance (angels, God, Higher Self, etc) to lessen it so that it's managable. But even at managable - it'll probably be annoying and also a little draining.

DD

CFTraveler
7th February 2006, 02:03 PM
I would also suggest working on your other chakras, to keep the balance. In my case I was having headaches from just energy work on my third-eye, so concentrating on the root and others cleared the problem. However, if you're already doing this, ignore me. :lol:

jaycecp
7th February 2006, 04:56 PM
thanks. yeah it doesnt bother me. i can psych myself out and imagine that its causing a tumour to grow, but that goes away with some common sense.

another question: im guessing the next step would be to get all of the energy centers open... at that point do you have them all going 24/7 or close to it? is it overwhelming?

another question: the hindus (i think) have the red 3rd-eye dot above the brow more in the middle of the forehead. my energy usually rests between the eyes at the top of the nose, but like a few times when playing with it ... it would go to a point around there and feel like something is drilling/pouring deep into that point. --- is the correct spot at that point more in the forehead? or is it directly inbetween the eyes?

jalef
7th February 2006, 05:27 PM
the brow chakra is a complex major energy structure so it is pretty big and you can feel it in a variety of locations on the forehead. you cant say that it is solely between the eyes or more at the center of the forehead because it is between the eyes AND at the center of the forehead. what you feel tingling or drilling or whatever is just the most active part of it. that explains why you sometimes feel it at different locations because you cant just move a promary chakra around your body :wink:

jaycecp
7th February 2006, 07:57 PM
is it good/bad to move the awareness to the ears to the point where it rings loudly?

CFTraveler
7th February 2006, 09:15 PM
It's good that you have that much control of it, but isn't that annoying?

jaycecp
8th February 2006, 12:10 AM
yeah it is pretty annoying at first... i feel the awareness at my brow practically 24/7. stronger after resting, stronger when talking about it + playing with it, stronger after any energy type exercises - but almost always there

the ears were VERY annoying the first 2 times, but the 3rd + 4th times werent so bad, and i just decided to let it be and reminded myself to speak softer so i dont resemble a grandma. it doesnt go to the ears easily ... i also dont try to get it there anymore because I really dont know if the ringing is similar to an old person who is losing their hearing. - the flip side can argue that it makes things softer...saving the hearing - i dont know yet so i jsut let the awareness float about as it wishes...

all in all - its becoming less annoying. if i move the awareness on the top of my head to one side.. my head will move naturally. and then i go to the other side. and it makes me laugh!! its like being a kid with toys

Dragon's Daughter
8th February 2006, 04:22 PM
when I had the same thing at my crown chakra - I didn't try to move it around. So I don't know what to tell you about that one. I remember there were times it would almost be painful, I remember it being annoying, very uncomfortable and giving me a headache and I would just pray that my guidance would ease off the pressure...

I'm glad to hear that it's becoming less annoying for you. :)

DD