PDA

View Full Version : Hot hands and strange happenings.

niki123
5th December 2009, 02:45 PM
Yesterday,I had to take my 14 y old son to the ER for something that I can't mention here and after he had an ultrasound done we went to the nurses station to tell them that he was done.Someone told us to go wait in the astma waiting room and there was a very cranky baby there and while waiting another mother with an older baby showed up.My hands got really hot and red and I got this idea to send healing energy for the good of all to those 2 cranky,sick babies and believe it or not they both calmed down and fell asleep soon after to the relief of their exausted mothers,lol.I never know when I'll get energy in my hands and it just happens and I can't really really will it.Btw,I don't know if posting this here is quite right or maybe it should be under some other topic but since it has something to do with K maybe it belongs here. :)

CFTraveler
5th December 2009, 03:49 PM
Personally, I don't care, maybe in the healing section? Anyway, I'm glad you could figure out what you needed to do and did it. Awesome for you, niki, and good Karma points too. :D

SlashRick
7th December 2009, 02:12 AM
i've been kinda waiting to see if anyone else commented on the 'hot hands' part of this.
i have experienced that quite a few times, where it seems like, my hands 'knew' more of what i needed to do, than i did.

a couple of times, i actually could feel almost a 'flow' of energy, coming directly from my feet (which were heating up like i was standing on a stove), directly up to my hands, where the energy was 'concentrating'. every time this happens, at least involuntarily, someone who needed it, either 'arrived' or contacted me, making it very obvious who it was destined for.

i have also been able to do it purposefully, under quite a few situations. when i do it consciously, it feels more like 'love' energy, than 'healing' energy...

i wish i had better words for it.....

/rick