PDA

View Full Version : I am new to this. Need input on experience.

dudeitseddy
5th December 2009, 09:54 PM
I am new to these spiritual things. I have only done light meditation before until last week. I got the Brain Sync-Kundalini Awakening guided meditation and tried it on Wednesday. It worked very well and I got some sensations (not sure if I felt the serpent though). I was in a good mood until today. Last night as I was falling asleep I felt a very strong tingle in my root chakra and a feeling of something flowing down. When I woke up today I wasn't the same. A couple hours after I felt dead and very emotional. A lot of bad energy. The reason I began to take interest in this is because I want to get rid of this bad energy. I am only 16 and I have been through many therapists and have had many emotional problems. Nothing has truly worked. I really want this to work for me. What have I been doing wrong? Where should I start? Thank you for your input in advance

CFTraveler
5th December 2009, 10:43 PM
I have a question- you said you felt dead and emotional? I don't understand this. Could you clarify?

dudeitseddy
6th December 2009, 06:07 AM
I have a question- you said you felt dead and emotional? I don't understand this. Could you clarify?
I mean like I don't feel like myself. Dead as in no energy, no drive to do things, I feel disconnected from my body sometimes. Emotional as in anxiety.

Beekeeper
6th December 2009, 06:15 AM
I have only done light meditation before until last week. I got the Brain Sync-Kundalini Awakening guided meditation and tried it on Wednesday. It worked very well and I got some sensations (not sure if I felt the serpent though). I was in a good mood until today. Last night as I was falling asleep I felt a very strong tingle in my root chakra and a feeling of something flowing down. When I woke up today I wasn't the same. A couple hours after I felt dead and very emotional. A lot of bad energy. The reason I began to take interest in this is because I want to get rid of this bad energy. I am only 16 and I have been through many therapists and have had many emotional problems. Nothing has truly worked. I really want this to work for me. What have I been doing wrong? Where should I start? Thank you for your input in advance

Have you used the guided meditation since Wednesday? If you've been using it everyday, it might be a bit too much for you. Awakening kundalini when you have emotional problems is apparently not a great idea. Your light meditation was probably more beneficial. If, however, you haven't used the CD since Wednesday, my guess is that you've just returned to your usual pattern of mood swings.

dudeitseddy
6th December 2009, 04:36 PM
Have you used the guided meditation since Wednesday? If you've been using it everyday, it might be a bit too much for you. Awakening kundalini when you have emotional problems is apparently not a great idea. Your light meditation was probably more beneficial. If, however, you haven't used the CD since Wednesday, my guess is that you've just returned to your usual pattern of mood swings.

I only did Wednesday and Saturday. The light meditation wasn't very beneficial. I didn't know what to do exactly. What do you suggest I do instead?

CFTraveler
6th December 2009, 06:12 PM
I would ask you what is the reason you are trying to raise Kundalini (is it what you're trying to achieve?) And have you read this article: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602 (http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=2602)

And then go from there.

dudeitseddy
9th December 2009, 09:22 PM
Thank you

Timotheus
13th December 2009, 06:17 AM
:D

star
22nd December 2009, 07:31 PM
Pyschology and energy work go hand in hand becuase the chakras equate to different pyschological states, that is the simplest definition I can give you. You can greatly expect issues from the past, and negetive energy that was already present within your body to shift into your awareness, especially during your early stages.

If you can find someone to do healings on you as progression takes you forward, they can help with anything that becomes overwhelming, clearing out anything that seems too stagnant or painful at times. It just helps, good luck.