PDA

View Full Version : Male/Femal polarities

philipsmeyer
9th December 2009, 01:47 PM
I'ff been very facinated with the 2 sides off the energy body.
As a male I know that my right side is 'male' energy the left side is female energy.
I am also aware that these energies contain different characteristics. For 1 I was wondering iff the female body is created in similar fasion? MY crown is situated on my right side and in kunadlini awakening it seems to activate/vibrate quite rapetly while my female side stays unactivated.
Is it possible that a overactive left side in a males body can cause homosexual sensations? This is someting that has been troubleing me since my female side is fairly underdeveloped or blocked. and Why do the physical CROWN sit on a specific location and not in the center. (Mine is on my right side). ?

Mishell
9th December 2009, 02:20 PM
What is a homosexual sensation? Do the things we feel physically have a sexual orientation?

CFTraveler
9th December 2009, 03:45 PM
I think philip may be confused about what the gender polarities symbolize- they only symbolize duality in the body of all types of states- light dark, up down, in out, etc. So the term male female does not imply sexuality, it implies the cultural interpretation of gender characteristics (which were generalized and 'standardized' at a specific time in history) such as rational vs. intuitive, or receptive vs. proactive, linear vs. holographic, etc.
Sexual orientation has nothing to do with these polarities, just as it doesn't have anything to do with direction or temperature- they are symbols for the marriage of opposites that engenders growth in the energy body as much as in 'real life'.
What you are looking for is this 'marriage of opposites', the coming together of these dual forces, to produce the growth and 'new entity' that is the 'golden child', the 'philosopher's stone', the 'fully individuated human' that Jung spoke about.

wstein
10th December 2009, 03:13 AM
There is no reason that the 'male' and 'female' energies remain segregated. They can both expand (and overlap) throughout the body. Then one can act in a unified manner, both strong and gentle.