PDA

View Full Version : Looking for more info: dwellers, succubus...?

Red Arrow
13th December 2009, 06:47 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for more info on Dwellers and Succubi. I could not find info in the FAQ's; and if this is not the right section for my questions I trust the moderators will move it?

Mostly, to define better the difference between the two - I see these as distinct in their differences, but are there beings that blur those lines? I say this because I have a friend who recently had an experience and it seemed decidedly 'succubus' like, in that the being seemed to want to 'consume' her and it felt sexually charged - it began in a dream that she awoke in, and then seemed to actually be in her room on another plane (astrally speaking). However, I kept getting a strong sense that this was what I've seen referred to as a 'dweller'? She said it was a massive being, many times larger than she. Curious...

Regards,
Red Arrow

niki123
13th December 2009, 07:15 PM
I have had the same thing happen in my old apartment while I was sleeping then woke up in my dream and threw it off of me and then woke up.It was feeding off my base chackra and the thing was also huge.I got new neighbors next door to me there and I was so sure it came from them.It only happened once,never again since I moved from there. :shock:

CFTraveler
14th December 2009, 03:05 AM
The information is probably. in the AD Pedia.

But, to put it all here, a dweller is the manifestation you sometimes encounter when you are paralyzed, and haven't separated yet (usually while waking up from sleeping, occasionally early in the night, but most frequently in the middle of the night or in the early morning), and can be a result of an energy feedback from your own half-projected energy body, or a self-aspect that is either keeping you from going somewhere dangerous, or teaching you some sort of lesson.

Sometimes a dweller is an independent entity that is also keeping you from projecting, for a variety of reasons, mostly obscure.

A self-aspect dweller can include sexuality as part of the lesson, but the point is not the sexual thing, is learning the lesson, whatever that is.

A succubus is an astral entity that uses sexual energy, and will most often appear to the experiencer while they are paralyzed, but the sole object of the experience is to produce an orgasm. The succubus will project a pleasing sexual image to the experiencer, so that it can also be called 'incubus', if the image projected is a male.
A way to tell if you've been visited by a succubus is mainly on the results- if you can almost not help having had an orgasm, and then feel drained and terrible the next day, it's a succubus.

If you have astral sex with another projector it will not leave you feeling drained, unless there is some psychological thing going on.

The main difference between a 'real' succubus encounter and a sex dream, is in the result. If you feel like crap the next day, (for more than an hour), probably it was a succubus.
The good news is that succubi are easy to get rid of provided you are not aroused when you go to bed at night, because repeatedly rejecting the images will make them go somewhere else to get an easier victim.

They don't 'physically attack you' like a rapist, or anything like that. If you project and are attacked, that's not a succubus, it can be an astral projector or some other type of negative entity. Fly away from them, but don't fear them.

And that's all I can think of for now.

beam
14th December 2009, 07:01 PM
its probably so big cause its been eating. although there could be countless explanations...

Sometimes a dweller is an independent entity that is also keeping you from projecting, for a variety of reasons, mostly obscure.

i think that 'mostly obscure' part's funny.

CFTraveler
14th December 2009, 08:01 PM
Obscure, as in "who knows what moves a dweller."
:wink:

Red Arrow
15th December 2009, 03:22 AM
A self-aspect dweller can include sexuality as part of the lesson, but the point is not the sexual thing, is learning the lesson, whatever that is.

And ultimately that I can't answer that, since it was not my event. I have always considered succubi as more sexual in nature, along the lines of what has been described by you CFTraveler, however the clarification with Dwellers helps. Thank you.

And Niki, yikes! Glad you moved! Beam, that's a good point. Very good point.

The good news is that succubi are easy to get rid of provided you are not aroused when you go to bed at night, because repeatedly rejecting the images will make them go somewhere else to get an easier victim.

I have not heard this before. Good to know! Yet I have to say, this sounds almost too easy. :wink:

They don't 'physically attack you' like a rapist, or anything like that. If you project and are attacked, that's not a succubus, it can be an astral projector or some other type of negative entity. Fly away from them, but don't fear them.

I gathered this entity was very creepy and attempting to be very invasive however the person was able to end the interaction.

Thanks everyone, I was very curious to try and better define it. Adding it to the ol' 'case files'...

Dream on,
Red Arrow

beam
15th December 2009, 02:23 PM
Obscure, as in "who knows what moves a dweller."
:wink:

hmmm..we never seem 2 communicate well!

i think its funny cause of the context u used it in, and how u used it in yer sentence. it seemed a bit sarcastic to me. i also chuckled to myself while thinkin of some of the possible reasons....a lot are'nt funny...i just thought of funny ones.

CFTraveler
15th December 2009, 02:50 PM
IDK, I don't think it's a communication issue- I do have a naturally sarcastic tone in my everyday usage. Maybe it's coming through in the post, for some reason.

beam
15th December 2009, 03:34 PM
hahaha ...yer...bubbly....airy. :D

Tutor
12th March 2010, 07:04 PM
sarcastic? :lol:

ButterflyWoman
13th March 2010, 02:14 AM
What was the point of resurrecting an old thread to comment thusly? I'm just wondering what your point was. And I am not being sarcastic. I'm being absolutely direct.

Tutor
13th March 2010, 05:57 AM
What was the point of resurrecting an old thread to comment thusly? I'm just wondering what your point was. And I am not being sarcastic. I'm being absolutely direct.

comment thusly? CFT is in no way sarcastic. I think you've read the reply to this thread wrongly. i felt afronted by the observation reading CFT as sarcastic, so i replyed.

but, peace to you for your absolute directness, and mine too.

tim

ButterflyWoman
13th March 2010, 01:03 PM
Fair enough. It's often quite difficult to pick up subtle nuances in plain text, even with an abundance of emoticons. :P :) :shock: :?

That's why I asked. :mrgreen:

And by the way, there's nothing wrong with the word "thusly". It's a perfectly cromulent (http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/cromulent) word.