PDA

View Full Version : Since NEW, has unrelated areas of your life improved?

nahmoo
15th December 2009, 11:52 AM
Hello everyone,

Chakras, in addition to being associated with health and personality traits, are also related to certain aspects of your life, certain relationships you have, etc.

By this logic, it makes sense that as your energy body improves, and your chakras become more energized/flows better, that different areas of your life will seemingly improve.. Areas such as finance, romantic relationships, career success, etc. Has anyone found this to be the case?

Korpo
15th December 2009, 12:49 PM
I personally would say that working with the chakras changes how you relate to live, and different reactions to your life also affect your chakras - so this is a process going back and forth between what you have to work on in energy work and what you do in real life. From my point of view there is no "magical" improvement of one's life through energy work, but the potential to make better, more free decisions is there.

Oliver

CFTraveler
15th December 2009, 02:44 PM
Energy work has improved my projecting, given me more control.
I have to say that even though I don't think it's improved the areas of my life that chakra symbology describes, it has made me more sensitive to when there is an imbalance, so I can do something about it.

hate
15th December 2009, 07:26 PM
speaking for myself, my confidence increased, many people start developing interest and start bugging me in different ways, while my OBE skills didn't improve i found out that i can sense impressions from objects (very enriching experience).