PDA

View Full Version : Real pyrokinesis

23rd December 2009, 06:03 PM
Hi!

I am interested in your opinion on this video http://rutube.ru/tracks/879291.html

If you read in Russian - here there is a topic with discussion http://ariom.ru/forum/t22114.html

Regards. Andrew.

Neil Templar
23rd December 2009, 06:20 PM
i only watched the first 10 mins or so... but it looks real enough to me.
i'd love to know what he's saying. looks like he's explaining what he's doing...

Beekeeper
24th December 2009, 09:15 AM
It does look very "magical" but there's something too gimmicky about him. I'm wondering if he's used some slight of hand and applied something caustic. I'd want more controlled conditions than those evident in the video before I'd credit it. I'd insist that he made no physical contact with the cups at all and that they were provided by me. I'd place them in a glass tank and then have him do his thing.

What's all the phone ringing about? Why didn't he turn it off the first time it interrupted him?

U-Mos
27th December 2009, 09:01 PM
I watched the melting cup part a few times trying to watch his chi. He defiantly had chi manipulation down but I loose it when the chi transfers into physical heat. If they had it doubled in inferred camera I probably could see what was going on better.

One's thing for sure is that he has a really strong chi network. Though from the fact that I loose sight of his chi when he actually melts the cup could mean that its slight of hand. that's why I want to see the Inferred. if the heat follows the chi's route then it would be much more plausible. but with out that it seems more gimmicky.

PAD77
5th January 2010, 03:50 PM
This man speaks, that uses energy of elemental of fire. It not his own energy. He involves elemental in the body by means of one mantra. Moves this ball of energy on the body. Also issues by means of other mantra.

PAD77
14th June 2010, 09:01 AM
It would be interesting to ask Robert Bruce opinion on it video. In particular, about use of mantras for power improvement.

Beekeeper
14th June 2010, 09:39 AM
Post in Ask Robert, then, so he'll find it.

CFTraveler
14th June 2010, 03:04 PM
It would be interesting to ask Robert Bruce opinion on it video. In particular, about use of mantras for power improvement. So why the connection to neg activity in the posted question? Just curious.

PAD77
14th June 2010, 03:12 PM
We discussed this video at other forum. Some believing participants of discussion spoke that it is negative energy.

PAD77
24th June 2010, 04:24 PM
Robert, thanks, for your answer!
Andrew.
This is elemental energy, not neg energy.
This takes a lot of practice, but it is doable.