PDA

View Full Version : In the now training Gives you REAL jesus powers...

Astral Exorcist
24th December 2009, 07:41 AM
The moment gives jesus powers like mind frecks (only psychically) I am going to take on a army of aliens that got stuck in my mind Most spiritual warrior will not help me in my spritual crisis because they genitically handicapped in doing this. That is the nature of human beings "my advice" "never ever ever get help from anyone example spirtual warriors will not ever help you because they are gentically F'D up".

I got enlightened by the book the power of the now.

I got trapped in time. Everything was slow motion. Time was slow I was going to get a taxi from a 30 min walk because what was humanly 30mins in the moment was actually perceptionally felt like 1-30hours. Thats how slow time can be when your in the moment.

So if I walked back home half an hour it would take me another 1.30 hours perceptionally That's 3 hours in 1 hour walk

when a person is soo in the moment time is like 5-8 times slower. It's getting 10 mins X it by 6 you get 60mins.

Its like the movie matrix where time slows down and the dude is dogying the bullets. That is jesus slow time.... :lol:

I started jumping in air I was flouting in the air like counter strike on low gravity. I just stalled in the air and was kindoff stuck in mid air.

I was experiementing with slow time jumping around at a holiday park but I was acting like a clown. I didn't know how to act in this slow time. During this counsciousness I didn't know how to act straight.

Another experience was seeing devas and merging with the trees. It's not the same merging sensation while doing salvia divinorum. On salvia divinorum I was mergeing or smudging against the picture, You merge with the picture. Taking the drug (power of now) You actually become the tree. With salvia your merge with the picture of the tree. You get it!!?

I know the power of now is not drug but it gets mee high

I got high from my counsciousness envolveing like a drug (on) the power of now... I had a past life regression and I thought debbies hand is my hand It was like I was her I knew exactly how her hand felt like my touch and her touch. It's like I am expericning her brain and I know how see feels while see operates her body. I knew how her nerves felt like when as if I was using her brain. Yet the brains are seperate. I have access to uncounscious information beyond the brain. Basically her bio electircal impulses belonged to me. I can manifest light using anyones outward breath from their lips etc like I was breathing light by blowing prana out of my breath but I knew exactly how her breathed felt like.

Note:
[Removed drug reference, please see forum rules]

Then I healed myself like jesus christ in the shower. Using the white light showering method. Now I know I have jesus powers(only psychically) ... that come naturally nothing as hard as a simple NEW Exercise.

Now I will be a profession mixing a good combanation of the power of now .. once in that state, & practicing robert bruces NEW. In reality this will really enhance it's effectiveness. Robert should talk about NEW and the power of now.

I also know once fighting in the astral I can slow time down. I can merge with a demon hand and know exactly what move it will do next. In that gap before the blow I have soo much more time to think. I can meditate during battle.

You've got to try it !

Astral Exorcist
31st December 2009, 09:38 AM
In book the power of now it mentions the power now is the teachings of Jesus and Buddha. Debbie Pratt taught me that it is a ancient Egyptian teachings aswell.

I don't have to be a instrument in reiki. I can create my own healings using my own visualization once gifted with abilities in the power now and manipulating subjects in reiki healing. Not only giving them a dose of reiki healing I can use the power of now connect with subject and heal them. A combination of qi gong mastery and reiki level 4 attainments makes the healer extremely gifted.

Wake up people learn to be in the moment and kick demons asses. Time is definitely 3 times slower then normal time. it's mentions it in the book.

SOLD 2 MILLION BOOK for the power now highest rank of spiritual new age gatherings for this book.

Debbie Pratt has become one large oneness head from over practicing the power of now. She told me she become everything on the planet. She became one with everything. Merging beyond what is seen by her eyes. I can merge with peoples walking feet in shoes is what I can do. I can merge with peoples hands & mouths. I get a free pash from watching and tuning in to romantic kissers on tv. I get to enjoy other people smoking cigarettes. I can enjoy the nourishment of someone cheeseburger. I can feel how like walking in someone else’s shoes.

Infact I don't have to be in the moment to experience this. My consciousness got awaken. What I call consciousness has permanently evolved like dinosaur to a monkey to a human ...

Debbie can become everything on the planet.