PDA

View Full Version : Grey encounter, unpleasant food for thought

boris
26th December 2009, 01:43 PM
Well they were f**king everywhere last night, big ones small ones, fat ones thin ones, good ones bad ones, weird ones and weirder ones!

What took place last night was an exchange between me, my H.S, and a gang of Greys. This involved my H.S/ higher guiding forces of some sort, trying to awaken or alert me to a covert operation that was going on amongst the ETs, on myself, and the ETs doing their very best to hide this from me. Like players trying to hide their existence from the pawn.

I awoke in paralysis on a operating table from a 'nudge' from my HS. I had just enough time to become aware of a 'procedure' being hastily terminated, on myself, by a bunch of alien looking beings. I retured to my body and sensed something scuttling accross the bedstead brushing past the ivy (dont ask). it 'unplugged' a device from my forehead. (this seemed a bit like 'the hand' from the adams family.

I was aware of this, and shouldnt have been. To cover up, the ETs implanted a suggestion in my mind that what i had just seen was my friend, lying next to me, accidentally knocking me in my sleep, as often happens (you no) i accepted this, until once again i was brought into lucidity by my HS.. who showed me that this was logically impossible, my friend was on the other side of the bed and facing the wall. (incidentally I found this quite humorous, is that the best a highly advanced race of beings can come up with?)

The rest of the night was spent with greys flying all over the place, highly advanced technology around me, humming sounds, amnesia, tightness round chest, accompanied by a general sense of WTF.

I felt very much as if my HS wanted me to see, just so much of what was going on, and I felt this was a very important procedure and was linked to a higher agenda, at this point I can say no more.

Id quite like to know if anyone else had a grey experience last night and if they could relate as much as possible, it could have been synchronistic ??

anyho, god bless all, i gotta go find planet earth, i think i have a dinner party to attend.. felt I needed to share this..

CFTraveler
26th December 2009, 06:39 PM
I had something, that didn't actually happen to me. Interesting. I may pm you later about this.

boris
28th December 2009, 04:18 PM
sure

Tom
28th December 2009, 05:17 PM
Personally I would have preferred grays. Instead I dreamed of my brother and his family. It was awful.