PDA

View Full Version : Well this is it

turbulenceadams
27th December 2009, 12:04 PM
It started about 3 years ago involuntarily when I tried the rope technique. It was a violent electric snake back then and it convulsed me on the bed so I left it alone....til now.
Now I can't get away from it. Any time I start raising energy it explodes through me. Today was an intense body/energy orgasm so powerful that I can hardly focus now to write, but I must write.
I had a dream many years ago where a friend told me to use sexual energy to rise. It's the key. I understand though when Robert Monroe said that it can become a tad distracting.
It's been building now for a few weeks. I feel kinda crazy right now. Maybe I'll have a bath.
I don't know. I've noticed a lack of fear recently.
Over Xmas with family I had no fear to stand up to people who were being casually racist. I called them out and stood my ground cos I know I'm right. The world is full of casual bigotry and people who think that money really matters and that the car you drive is a modern statement.
How do you tame a snake? You can't. I am the snake.

Jananz
31st January 2010, 03:37 AM
• Serpient Kissing Lovers—This meditation is the most advanced sovereignty building exercise to date. Lie on your back in bed or on the ground in nature. Place the right hand under the left breast with the thumb point up on the sternum; place the left hand cupping the right ribcage over the liver with the thumb pointing up on the sternum. Now feel-sense a caduceus inside the body with the double helix going up the spine and the two snake heads as the brain hemispheres. Focus attention on the top of the forebrain and sense a kissing of the hemispheres at the crest of the forehead. This is done in association with active dropping of discursive thought and inner/outer conflicts by focusing peace into the brainstem, opening the heart to the forebrain and breathing into areas in the body that seem blocked. As the charge builds up there is a very real sense of maturity, parenting, royalty, rulership, empowerment and one pointed attention. You will need to breath deeply to assimilate and contain the intense power generated. If it is dark you might see two merging light balls with the inner eye, which ultimately form into one ball of light. The Kissing Lovers sensercise essentially allows a nondual alchemical means of overcoming ego and conditioning and to transcend stress and disorder by working through all that stands in the way of this sublime integration.

The Borg says to the Sovereign, “Who are you to think for yourself?”
The Sovereign says to the Borg, “Who are you to not think for yourself?”