PDA

View Full Version : which is possible

soul786
1st January 2010, 03:34 PM
hi,
here i m talking about average psychic.
i would like to know which of these abilites can be developed and to which maximum level and what can be the practical use of these abilities in real life. any other ability that is possible, pls name and describe it.
biokinesis, chronokinesis, pyrokinesis, electrokinesis, teleportation, invisibility.
i think that most people dont do energy work on energy centers(chakras), therefore their abilities dont develop much, is this the case with most psychics.
is controlling mind of other also people possible.

niki123
1st January 2010, 07:50 PM
Hmm,mind control through telepathy? Why would you want to control another human being against their will ? That is just not fair! JMO !

soul786
2nd January 2010, 10:24 AM
it is the most peaceful method to avoid physical conflicts and harm. ex. if someone is beating or going to shoot u or someone in front of u. and in many occasions u cant stop them with physical force and cant escape, so if u control mind temporarily then u can have sometime to escape, and he will wonder what happend, he wont remember anything.
every power has bad and good use, according to intentions. consider pyrokinesis is even more destructible then mind control, therefore must be in right hands. i have fear of GOD so i cant use powers for bad.

John
5th January 2010, 09:30 PM
Hi,

I would say biokinesis is both the easier and the most practical. I say that because I think we can all make health and well being improvements through changes in outlook and perception. ie The power of positive thinking.

The mind control ideas that are presented from time to time, fail to take into consideration that every person is a god being. There are such things as NLP and the power of suggestion, post hypnotic and otherwise. For those to work to any degree, a person must have given their power of discernment away Big Time. An object view of our culture would consider that most of our population falls into that category. How long it will remain like that is anyone's guess.

The real consideration when talking about mind control is what that universal law "Harm no One, Do as you Wish' implies. Any of us may think we know what is best for another 'god being'. I myself would not risk my well being on a guess like that.

John