PDA

View Full Version : Kundalini reiki: I sprouted a tree!!!!

stargazer
11th February 2006, 01:34 AM
Hello,

Over at AP there was a thread about websites (http://www.xehupatl.com) where you can receive free long distance kundalini reiki attunements.

Bit of an x-post from there...

I'm trained in traditional Usui reiki 1 and 2, so I was a tad skeptical about the strength of an LD attunement, but hey it's free, so might as well give it a try, right?

I've also been doing daily NEW work, so I was curious to see if I'd feel any energy sensations.

Basically, Stefan at xehupatl sends the LD attunement and from what I understand, he's not doing it in "real time" so much as requesting that it be done at that certain time you've scheduled with him.

So I've signed up for KR1-3 and received the first attunement last night and was pleasantly surprised.

I snuggled down in my armchair with a blanket and meditated for a few moments to still my mind and body before the scheduled time.

Sensations? I was not disappointed.

First, there was a great fluttering around my eyes / forehead that caused a lot of involuntary muscle twitching as well as indistinct movement in front of my closed eyelids. (Indistinct movement is exactly what I experienced during my Usui reiki attunement too, only it was more like people walking back and forth in front of me) At this point, I dismissed it pretty much as my body settling down.

Then a mild brushing started on my brow chakra, much like NEW brushing, except it felt a bit like a kind of mild "lighting up" like there was a bar of light just rhythmically lighting up, like one of those blinking neon lights in Las Vegas.

And then it got really fun!

Something energetic and tree-like slowly sprouted out of my brow chakra and extended branches / tendrils up towards my crown chakra. This was externally felt more than internally. The tendrils circled around my head so that it felt like I was wearing a diadem of energetic sensations.

Then the "growing" sensation would pause for a moment, as if to gather it's breath... then I'd feel a pulse start at my brow chakra again, which would retrace up through the tendrils of the tree, and forge "new territory."

The tendrils grew down from my crown towards my ears, at which point I heard a very light breeze-like ringing.

Then a pause.

Then the energy pulsed up through my brow chakra, through the crown chakra diadem, down past my ears and cheeks, then it slowly grew towards my mouth/chin.

Then a pause.

Then the energy pulsed up through my brow chakra, through the crown chakra diadem, down past my ears and cheeks, down past my mouth/chin, and towards my throat.

When it reached my throat, the quality of energy changed and "deepened" and slowed. I could feel a large ball of energy just sitting in my throat.

At that point I'm afraid, I lost track of the experience, falling into light trance and then into sleep.

I napped for an hour, and woke up feeling wonderfully refreshed. As it was my bedtime, I had a bite to eat, and went to bed, and dreamed about my upcoming trip to Japan, and about carrying crystals around. :D

Kalonek
11th February 2006, 10:06 AM
Interesting experience stargazer ! What do you feel now when you stimulate your brow chakra ? Is the "tree" still there ?
Does the KR attunement need a traditional usui reiki experience or can it be done on its own ?

stargazer
14th February 2006, 01:06 AM
Nope, I cannot still feel the tree... I guess it's the difference between feeling something open, and it being open.

I'm having no problem channeling the energy either... Usui reiki feels rather direct and gentle, like a river flow. Kundalini reiki feels wide and nerve-ish, the flow reminds me of sunspots, i.e. Usui reiki seems to come directly of the center of my palm, while KR seems to come out from the entire surface of my palm.

KR can indeed be attuned without any prior reiki experience, Usui or otherwise. :D

25th February 2006, 01:47 AM
Nope, I cannot still feel the tree... I guess it's the difference between feeling something open, and it being open.

I'm having no problem channeling the energy either... Usui reiki feels rather direct and gentle, like a river flow. Kundalini reiki feels wide and nerve-ish, the flow reminds me of sunspots, i.e. Usui reiki seems to come directly of the center of my palm, while KR seems to come out from the entire surface of my palm.

KR can indeed be attuned without any prior reiki experience, Usui or otherwise. :D
And this is something that is just scheduled? Very curious...

darkrealmz
25th February 2006, 10:44 PM
:roll: Not bad, interesting.

stargazer
9th March 2006, 01:56 AM
And this is something that is just scheduled? Very curious...

Yes from what I can tell, he sorta future-times 'em to coordinate with your schedule, and that it's really no more complicated than asking that that energy be gifted to that person at the time they ask. It's spaced 2-3 days apart to give your body a chance to adjust.