PDA

View Full Version : We had to put our dog and cat to sleep today.

RyanParis
10th January 2010, 04:42 AM
They were both sick, to the point where one couldn't walk and the other could barely move. One had a tumor and we didn't know it.

So, we dicided to take them to the vet and have them put to sleep. :( My family was in the room watching the vet do it, and even the vet and his helper nearly had tears in their eyes.

I wonder, if they astral projected in the vet room, or if our loved ones in the spirit world come to get our pets after they pass.

Timotheus
10th January 2010, 05:46 AM
:(

boris
10th January 2010, 08:51 PM
im sorry too, the house just isn't the same is it? Im sure they're still padding around your house in the astral though. My two cats have just gone too, one was similar to yours, a tumour that we didn't know of till we had her checked out.

Beekeeper
10th January 2010, 10:13 PM
You have my sympathy, Ryan. Rest assured, their spirits will be taken care of. Mediums often make contact with people's deceased animals and people who have NDEs or OB adventures in the After death zones are frequently greeted by former family members of the pet kind.

niki123
11th January 2010, 12:14 AM
I'm so sorry that you had to lose both pets.I have a cat and he's like my baby and even though I have older children.My children are considering him a brother from another mother and my adopted son,lol.I didn't like cats much before we got him but he's special,he actually chose me by coming to me before the other kittens could.

RyanParis
11th January 2010, 04:36 AM
Thanks for your responses. No, the house isn't the same.

Now when I sleep, I hope I make some kind of subconscious connection with them, even if no conscious connection can be made again.

I prayed God would let them live, but their time to go was nearing.

I just hope to see them again some day.

sono
11th January 2010, 10:22 AM
So sorry for your loss. . . .I have met several of my cats who have "discarnated" when I was in the astral, if it's any small consolation. . . .they seemed very happy. .

all the best &
Namaste!

Neil Templar
11th January 2010, 02:40 PM
sorry Ryan.
it's tough isn't it?
i too have met my cat in nightly jorneys, i hope you get to also.

Fogged
13th January 2010, 12:45 PM
I am really sorry you had to put your pets to sleep. I am sure they are in the astral world and you will meet them when you astral project. I understand your feelings... I have pets myself and I really can't think of life without them.

Beekeeper
17th January 2010, 07:03 AM
Ryan, I just came across this (http://petloss.com/textonly.htm). You might be interested in it.