PDA

View Full Version : Stepping back for a while

Dragon's Daughter
13th February 2006, 12:57 PM
I'm sad to say that I need to step back for a while. I'm having MAJOR energy flowing through me right now and it's preventing me from doing any APing and very limited communications with my Higher Self.

I'm hoping that I can return to NEW soon and then back into the metaphysical playground.

If anyone wants to stay in touch - just PM me and I'll get the message on my email.

I hope to be back soon.

DD

CFTraveler
13th February 2006, 01:55 PM
Let us know how you are when you get back.

14th February 2006, 04:45 AM
Massive energy doesn't tend to do this unless it's the wrong kind.....

If you want I can check the situation for you.

BigTings
16th February 2006, 05:57 PM
i dont think theres nothing wrong with lots of energy going around your body, i often get into states like this with a lot of energy flowing around after long Energy raising sessions, i sorta get drunk in it.

are you getting anything negative from this? i dont see how it would stop your aping, i would of thought it would of helped, mind you i havent ap'd just yet ive been focusin on many things have had some success with rope though i will get more into it.

BigTings
16th February 2006, 05:59 PM
also i think you should meditate, clear the mind, when this much energy goes around you, i find it nice when i do, but then i find meditation nice.

Dragon's Daughter
16th February 2006, 07:27 PM
BT,

I'm starting to visit the site again. It'll be sporadic for a while.

The energy flow was so strong that I couldn't even attempt to AP without nearly getting swept away. See Painterhynogirl's description of trying to float away. You might think that this would be to 'swept away into an AP' but it's so different than that. I can't even describe it.... I felt like I would actually get lost. Very strange.

I haven't tried to AP yet. I'm trying to start back with NEW. I'm doing alot of relaxing, letting it flow - this is pretty much my meditation, to focus consciously on the things around me, not let them just slip by.

I don't really follow specific practices, I may learn 'how to's and 'instructions' but then I intuitively pull from them and use them in the ways that feel best. I stay away from 'structures' and organized "what-evers".

I intuitively make leaps to do things or understand things in my progressions. I feel that I'm moving from "how do you? Oh, that's how" to just knowing how to.

I'm afraid I'm not making much sense here...

DD