PDA

View Full Version : Shared dreams and Subconscious constants

Akashic_Librarian
13th February 2006, 06:09 PM
Shared dreaming is an experience wherein which a group of people (minimum 2 people) dream a dream that is highly similar, often these dreams are lucid and both peole are constantly aware of who they are talking to, however it seems these people cannot tell if the other person is real or not until they wake up and inquire further.

People have also reported certain "Subconscious constants" in thier dreams, often manifesting in a "Crossroads" or a similar meeting place that is exactly alike to each person. The crossroads serve as a place wherein which people can meet, train and move into other dreams, a social club for the mental travellers, alot of debate amongst metaphysicists and dream scientists has gone on and the only conclusion that has been drawn is people dream similar things. Uninspiring to say the least.

But people that have done i cannot accuratley state what happened whether it was an astral experience or a lucid experience. One theory of mine is that this crossroad is a manifestation of all consciousness and that when a person gains a certain level of control over thier dreams rthey can tap into this place much like the akshic library and use the service it offers.

This is just a little bit of info, for a whole hell load more visit http://www.lucidcrossroads.co.uk

Dais
24th May 2006, 07:40 PM
I have run into many familar people and plenty unfamilar people in my dreams. A few weeks ago I had a dream and I ran into a friend from my normal life and we spoke for a while the next day I ran into her. She had a clear memory of meeting me in the dream a speaking with me the same as I did.

This has also happened with another one of my friends a few times.

CFTraveler
24th May 2006, 08:37 PM
Shared dreaming is an experience wherein which a group of people (minimum 2 people) dream a dream that is highly similar, often these dreams are lucid and both peole are constantly aware of who they are talking to, however it seems these people cannot tell if the other person is real or not until they wake up and inquire further. I have had dreams shared by my husband, and specifically one person I used to work with. The ones with my husband ranged from: Both of us having the same experience with the same person/object, and complimentary dreams, in which we both had our viewpoint of the same dream. I have also dreamed of things that were happening to others, as they were happening. (No precognition, thank God- that would be too much for me.) None of the dreams were lucid, though.

People have also reported certain "Subconscious constants" in thier dreams, often manifesting in a "Crossroads" or a similar meeting place that is exactly alike to each person. The crossroads serve as a place wherein which people can meet, train and move into other dreams, a social club for the mental travellers, alot of debate amongst metaphysicists and dream scientists has gone on and the only conclusion that has been drawn is people dream similar things. Uninspiring to say the least.

But people that have done i cannot accuratley state what happened whether it was an astral experience or a lucid experience. One theory of mine is that this crossroad is a manifestation of all consciousness and that when a person gains a certain level of control over thier dreams rthey can tap into this place much like the akshic library and use the service it offers.

This is just a little bit of info, for a whole hell load more visit http://www.lucidcrossroads.co.uk The only time I had a 'crossroads dream' was after a failed OBE attempt (or what I thought was failed.) But this one was lucid at least.
Anyway, thanks Akashic for sharing.

enoch
25th May 2006, 11:06 PM
My wife and I have shared one dream. Same room, same shower, same sexual conduct.

That's it.

It was pretty awe-inspiring...but the only experience I've ever had.

sash
26th May 2006, 03:23 AM
Lol, enoch, lucky

I've had shared dreams a few times but they have tended to be mostly with people who practice astral projection or at least have a spiritual awareness of some sort.
The times I have had dreams like this I have not been able to control them, but could observe and later confirm activities with the other person involved.
I think it is likely that dreams take place in a sub-quadrant of the astral that is like a private folder on a computer, however the more lucid we become and the more connected to others we become through awareness it becomes possible to share astral environments.
Other times when I have been unable to confirm dreams with others I have noted interesting patterns that I often have had those dreams/day dreams about them when they are thinking of the same thing about me somewhere else. Or vica-versa.

I'm not sure what constraints exist pertaining to this however.