PDA

View Full Version : Misuse as well as plain bad..

Riaptrin
17th January 2010, 10:32 AM
I think I've done a very horrible thing. One of my good friends got me very angry when he was making fun of my girlfriend and I decided I was going to get revenge.. I found a particular spell that worked to call a spirit and a spell that could trap a spirit in any closing object, and I don't care to tell what you have to put in it as I don't want anyone else trying this.. I called an evil spirit to my house, and I don't think I realized the magnitude of it's ill thoughts. I did the ritual to trap it, and I trapped it in a glass jar. I first had my doubts the next morning that it had worked, but when I walked in the room with the jar it was a horrible feeling. I brought the jar to my friend's house and left it in front of his door telling him it was a scented gift.. and as I intended he went inside and opened it. He has been attacked every night since, he's been thrown across rooms, and he's bruised everywhere.. I just feel horrible and don't know what to do.. If I redo the capturing thing then he'll know I planned the whole thing and just.. I don't know what to do.
Any suggestions? Sorry if I put this in the wrong place..

CFTraveler
17th January 2010, 05:49 PM
I moved it to the right place....
There are many stickied topics for protection that you want to take a look at in this subforum.