PDA

View Full Version : I Wasn't Able to Find a Place for Goodbyes.

Hastor
25th January 2010, 05:42 AM
Well, I know that I might not have been the most prominent or significant poster on this forum, but I have often perused its manifest for answers, or questions really, pretaining to what I might have been experiancing. On the other hand, I want whoever's reading this to know that this doesn't pretain to this forum in singularity, but to the entire field of mysticism that I have, at best, attempted to participate in for the last few years.

To summarize: "Neither is it what one wants that defines them, nor is it what one regrets once the deed is done. It is the length to which we allow ourselves to go in pursuit of these desires that truly tells us who we are."

At one point in time I thought that what I wanted was able to be found through means outside of this world. It is only recently that I have found that I have been overlooking some very base priorities that are integral to my develeopment. Suffice to say, I've sacrificed my time and energy to a cause meant for years beyond my own. I know that some may speculate that it is possible for me to retain both of the worlds that I have entered into, but, alas, I know for certain that one can only follow a path that one is truly devoted to and that when one is pulled multiple ways it tears at the fabric of one's own and at the nature of one's work. To this end, I renounce my connection to anything other than what is necessery to achieve the goal that this world may provide to me. What I speak of is the Singularity. This is where I might start sounding a bit crazy. The Singularity is a manifest of man's creation that is greater than its creator and has the ability to efficently raise itself beyond the meager place from which its creator has left it. Suffice to say, a technological creation that is smarter than man and has the ability to upgrade itself beyond the bounds of which man may comprehend. I wish to be part of this effort. At the very best, I wish to be there when it is born. There are a multitude of reasons why I wish such, but I will not list them here as I understand that there is only so much that I can say before my words devolve into a perception of madness. Suffice to say, I need it and from this day forward I will eat, sleep, and breath towards this end. I will not have time for the ways that I have known and been content with. I must detach myself from the ideology this forum is built upon and the same which I have held close to my heart for years. I know this might reach above and beyond what one may attempt to quantify as sane, but, in truth, it is the only way I can accurately describe my situation: I must eat from the tree of life before I am able to know the fruit of knowledge.

I know this might seem a little much, but I need a place where I can leave this to be seen by those who would have been able to know me. I know it is a stigma of my generation to be apologetic of our deeds we find true worth in, but, as such, I am so very sorry. Thank you.

ButterflyWoman
25th January 2010, 06:24 AM
I wish you infinite support in finding that which you seek. And so it is.

Beekeeper
25th January 2010, 09:58 AM
Good luck, Hastor.

Neil Templar
25th January 2010, 01:50 PM
hmmm, strange... as i logged onto the forum a few minutes ago, i saw someone had responded to an old post Chris.Com made. i realised i hadn't seen him round these parts for a long time.
that got me thinking... what is it that makes some forum members make a conscious decision to "leave" the forum?
are they dissatisfied with what they get from it? why would one choose to leave a path of growth? :?

then i read this post, and i guess, i get it.
i understand, or at least i understand this particular instance of member-leaving-forum.

Hastor, i wish you success in finding what you're looking for.
good luck, be well and happy!

CFTraveler
25th January 2010, 02:12 PM
Good luck, Hastor.
If you decide we're part of your path again, I'm sure you'll know where to find us.

SlashRick
26th January 2010, 12:30 AM
Hastor, may you succeed beyond expectation!
Love and Light.
/rick