PDA

View Full Version : CF Traveler Kudos

russmi3
28th January 2010, 04:09 AM
(CF you are gonna hate this, but I am doing it anyway :wink: )

I have been a member of this forum for several years and enjoyed peoples comments, help and conversations on the OBE subject. This post is in no way meant to demean any of the helping people in here and I hope all will see my reason for posting this is beyond that.

There is one user who has stood above others for me and I consider her a good friend and will forever. I speak of course of CFTraveler.

She has been a mentor and helped me in so many ways!!! SHe has never not responded to a question or a post no matter what it pertained to, even the ones I look back at now and say "That was stupid to ask". I could go on and on. CF you deserve the biggest HUGS and Thanks from all of us!!!! :D

What I would like everyone else who reads this, agrees and wishes to tell CF the same, to do is REPLY to this and let her know.......

ButterflyWoman
28th January 2010, 07:00 AM
CF you deserve the biggest HUGS and Thanks from all of us!!!! :D
Agreed! *sending big hugs to CF*

*also moving post to a slightly more appropriate forum section* :P

Beekeeper
28th January 2010, 09:21 AM
She knows I love her but I'm happy to state it publicly.

Ouroboros
28th January 2010, 12:58 PM
Much love to da CF!

Neil Templar
28th January 2010, 01:42 PM
ditto!! :D

CFTraveler
28th January 2010, 02:01 PM
:oops:
Gosh!
Thanks, Russ & Guys.

turbulenceadams
28th January 2010, 07:50 PM
Big up to you ya beautiful being! x

sono
29th January 2010, 06:10 AM
Absolutely have to second that motion - she's great!!

Waneta
30th January 2010, 11:54 PM
CF has always been helpful to me, on my past username as well. If no one else answered my post, CF usually was the one to reply. She's very dedicated here in my opinion, and has a very open mind. She's always been kind and never demeaning. I'm sure everyone here really appreciates her (as this post probably also says). <3

Red Arrow
31st January 2010, 03:00 AM
I'm pretty new here, but I've been on so many lists and forums over the years -- and yes, CFTraveler is pretty awesome!

Honey in the heart,
Red Arrow

mreee
8th February 2010, 02:00 AM
Yeah thanks a lot CFTraveler,
as I stated in one of my previous posts you are totally awesome in helping out,
not only myself but all of the people on these forums.
Thanks a lot for it!

Love
mreee

CFTraveler
8th February 2010, 02:49 AM
:oops: :)