PDA

View Full Version : counting

karmacox
16th February 2006, 11:45 AM
finished week 3 kinda hastily and now i am have paused to be perfect...some questions.

1) i easily loose concentration in my energy work...so i was thinking whether it was ok to count...

2) sponging gets difficult to picture after a while...is it ok to concentrate just on the sensation once i get it started or do i keep on imaginin the sponge

3) mind taming for 3 min is awfull hard esp. in a week's time...i must admit i havent tried all that much but is 3 min needed to move on to week 4...i am kinda excited abt chakras...

thanx...

CFTraveler
16th February 2006, 02:15 PM
karmacox wrote:
finished week 3 kinda hastily and now i am have paused to be perfect...some questions.

1) i easily loose concentration in my energy work...so i was thinking whether it was ok to count... I don't see why not. I used to occasionally and it caused no problem.

2) sponging gets difficult to picture after a while...is it ok to concentrate just on the sensation once i get it started or do i keep on imaginin the sponge- That's the whole idea: To concentrate on the sensation. The sponge is just a tool to get you to the sensation- That's why it's called 'tactile awareness'.

3) mind taming for 3 min is awfull hard esp. in a week's time...i must admit i havent tried all that much but is 3 min needed to move on to week 4...i am kinda excited abt chakras... It is very hard- I finished MAP a while ago and am still not good at mind taming. But do all the exercises anyway. Chakras are not as cool as sponging, IMO.

thanx You're welcome. :)