PDA

View Full Version : I know I've asked it many times before.

almightyzentaco
11th February 2010, 05:34 AM
But I'm still having massive troubles. I have more info, and am asking for help if anyone thinks they can do this.

I believe my problem is being caused by my tantien's core being plugged into something it shouldn't be. I was under severe demonic attack for many years, and they did many terrible things to my energy.

Anyway, it seems my tantien is plugged into something it shouldn't be, which is causing my energy to go into some weird feedback loop.

I feel as if I'm being crushed by all this energy coming from my tantien. And instead of it flowing like it should normally, it's blocking all of my energy up.

I'm in quite alot of pain, so, if there's anyone who knows anything about this level of energy work, or knows someone who does, please point me in the right direction.

Thanks for all of your commends and help in the past. I hope this requrest finds everyone else well.

Beekeeper
11th February 2010, 06:04 AM
Are you sure it's not Kundalini?

almightyzentaco
12th February 2010, 02:31 AM
I have no idea if it's kundalini or not. All I know is it's extremely painful and feels like it's about to block the energy to my heart completely.

Everything I've done hasn't worked, and I'm unable to slow the progress of the problem.

I've asked help from just about everybody with little to no help.

If it is kundalini backlash, what can I even do about it? I'm so blocked I can't even move my energy body at will. I feel like I'm being crushed in a vice, and I keep feeling things pop bit by bit.

Beekeeper
13th February 2010, 05:43 AM
I'm no expert on this. Last year when I was having crazy heart chakra sensations (that I had a doctor check out) that seemed to be kundalini-related, I was able to make it stop by ceasing the activity that appeared to be bringing it on (very strong daily yoga breathing practices).

The things I have heard that work include eating meat, taking a break from meditation (and the opposite :? - taking up meditation) , dancing to drums, resting when possible, walks and jogs. Mostly, from what I've read, it's something you endure if it has taken off spontaneously, as once it's started it's likely to run its course. The important thing seems to be to face the feelings it brings up so it can move through the areas of blockage. Are you feeling it as electrical activity? Are there shocks along with the pain?

Perhaps you should read through the stickied topics in the Kundalini section and consider the possibilties.

almightyzentaco
17th February 2010, 03:47 AM
It seems to be doing the oppositve of unblocking my energy. It's actively blocking my energy. And ever day that goes by it gets progressively worse. It's almost like something is plugged in wrong, as if my energy was using wiring it wasn't suposed to, and is sort of backlashing on itself.

I've been to a doctor a few time and they see nothing wrong.

But the pain and feeling of impending doom is so intense I have to kick down the desire to kill myself just to escape it. I'm constantly in fight or flight mode because of it. I've had to go on tranquilizers just to get some sleep. It feels like I'm being crushed and torn apart all the time, and my psyche is exerting alot of force to counteract whatever is doing this to me

It really is terrible and I can't imagine enduring it much longer. If anyone knows of any kundalini experts that aren't just there to take my money and run, please let me know.

Tom
17th February 2010, 04:08 AM
It isn't free, that's for sure ... but I can tell you that I bought this healing session for myself and I was very happy with the results.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0404502798 (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150404502798)

Beekeeper
18th February 2010, 03:51 AM
Damn, I spent a good time writing a reply to this thread (and others) yesterday and today not a single post exists.

The main thing I wanted to do here was to encourage you to hang in there, taking each moment at a time. It seems the churning up of emotion and the physical pain are part of the Kundalini process for some. Don't worry about annoying people, take help where you can get it. The important thing is to make it through because, at the other end, it will be so much better.

If you can find a transpersonal psychologist in your area (I don't know how common they are) he/she should be equipped to help you through this. Even a hypnotherapist might potentially help you with this.

There are other things known to help, like eating meat, dancing to drums, time walking or jogging in healing natural environments. Gabriel Morris also advocates that self-acceptance is very important. Work through the fears and horrors that the energy releases rather than resisting them. Accept them with compassion for yourself.

almightyzentaco
22nd February 2010, 09:40 AM
Can you reccomend any other healers? This woman isn't responding to my messages and seems to no longer offer the service you have linked.

I'm in alot of pain and it's only getting worse, so any responses are very much appreciated.

Tom
22nd February 2010, 03:50 PM
http://stores.ebay.com/SAPPHIRES-BAY

You might want to just have a look at the main store site to see if anything jumps out at you.

It is odd that that item seems to be listed as a private listing. Possibly it is for current customers only. I tried clicking on "view relisted item" and it didn't help much because I wasn't signed in.

boris
22nd February 2010, 04:32 PM
I haven't searched that market much but I know Palehorse and Gehenna do a very good service at Beyond Within.com

almightyzentaco
3rd March 2010, 08:34 PM
I've found that there's some kind of force, a person or a spirit, who is blocking me very forcefully on what I call the mental plane. He's preventing me from accessing large parts of my own energy, and contacting other people and spirits. I don't know why, but he's right on top of me and won't get off, and if I even budge or make a move he starts blocking me even worse. It's a very powerful attack.

If anyone thinks they would be able to handle such a thing, I could use a hand. Every time I try to move to deal with it it only makes things worse.

I didn manage to get a bit of freedom for myself by burning mental images of places and memories, and this seems to be coming from something along those lines. But this force is too powerful for me to burn the associated memories and thoughts

Anyway, just thought I'd ask for help here. I'm getting very exhausted dealing with this, and this thing won't give me a moment to rest or recoperate.

Alienor
4th March 2010, 08:50 AM
Hi Almighty :wink:
you got a PM - have a look :idea:

almightyzentaco
24th March 2010, 12:52 PM
Alienor was of some assistance, and I thank him for that.
Sapphire was as well.

But the bulk of my problem still persists, and is getting much worse as time goes by. Something seems to be blocking my mind and energy, and shrinking the space I have to exist within.

If anyone else knows of someone else who might be able to help, please let me know.

Thank you all.

Alienor
24th March 2010, 02:01 PM
But the bulk of my problem still persists, and is getting much worse as time goes by. Something seems to be blocking my mind and energy, and shrinking the space I have to exist within.

Last time we had contact (after your "resident" was removed) you did say, that now your problem was about the opposite - that you felt "too connected" to others. Your "resident" had been blocking you and now you were again connected. (As you said, you did have that kind of "problem" before.) To me it sounded very much like how an empath would feel and that needs either practicing ones abilities, or then one could get blocked instead. I would still recommend the book to you, about how to handle being an empath.

When one does call out to be blocked, things might answer ones wish - one should always be careful about what one does wish for - very much like in some fairytales. To me it sounds as if something did now answer your wish, for being more "disconnected from others".

You need to make the decision what you actually want, then others can assist in that. But you have to make that decision for yourself.

almightyzentaco
24th March 2010, 10:27 PM
Let me preface this by saying I appreciate what you did Alienor, and it had a good deal of effect. But there is still something horribly wrong with my energy that I must address.
I have long had the ability to contact people spiritually. But what I was talking to you about was a problem of somehow connecting to people uninentionally and not being able to disengage. Which is tied to the fact that for some reason my energy bodies feel like they are being paralyzed, or that my conciousness is being compressed and shoved out of my energy bodies. I can't contact and move the parts that are making these connections, and so I can't break them.

I think what is going on here is a bit of a minsunderstanding.
The problem I am experiencing is a very intense energy and maybe mental blockage. But more than a blockage. It's like something is taking up my conciousness space and shoving it into a compressed space in my energy body. I am restricted to the point of not being able to move basic neccesary energies. When I try to lift my etheric arms they slam further together at a mid point, almost as if I were being sucked through a tiny hole. This is this terrible feeling of having to push against an overwhelming pressure all the time, and a great deal of pain. I feel completely trapped.

I have the constant feeling of energy desperation. Almost as if I were not getting enough air, but it's energy not air my "body" seeks. The areas that don't have enough energy first experience terrible pain, burning, then an emptiness and numbness. The energy desperation has moved to my more vital areas. My heart and chest burn very badly, and, and there are sharp pains all over my body, as well as the complete restriction of my ability to move. The tightness is most noted in my arms, chest, neck, and below the navel. Almost like all the energies in my spine were twisting the wrong way and catching everything up into a tiny ball.

I feel sort of like a tether ball that has wrapped all the way around the pole, except something is still trying to wrap me around and the rope is breaking.

I hope that makes sense. This is overwhelmingly unplesant, so, if anyone has any idea what I'm talking about I could use a hand. Sorry if my requests for help have ruffled any feathers.

CFTraveler
24th March 2010, 10:31 PM
Forgive me if I have asked you before (it's a long-standing problem, and my memory seems to be getting worse every day) but have you been seen by a doctor for any possible breathing/heart problem? What you are describing sounds very familiar to me (not anything I've experienced, but as described to me) and it turned out to be physical.

Beekeeper
24th March 2010, 10:44 PM
Sorry if my requests for help have ruffled any feathers.

This is not the case. Everybody genuinely wants to help you; it's just a matter of finding out what will work.

Can you tell us again when this began and what you suspect (if anything) may have triggered it.

almightyzentaco
24th March 2010, 11:57 PM
Yes, I've been to the doctor a number of times. I even wore a heart monitor for two days to be completely sure. There is nothing physically wrong with me (Except wear and tear from the stress)

My problems began long ago. A long story short, I endured extremely intense demonic attack for many many years. Right before the demons were dealt with for good (at least, it seems that they have, I don't get actively attacked anymore) things really came to a head and went absolutely haywire.

Finally the attackers were removed, but they had done massive damage to my aura, changing things, putting in constructs, ect. Ever since the final hooray I've never been right. My energy has been doing this weird malfunction thing where it seems to be moving energy incorrectly and thereby sort of drawing my aura in on itself. This seems likely, because it's just gotten worse and worse with time, as if my normal energy functions are perpetrating the problem. I feel as if there must be a construct in my tantien or affecting it, because it feels vaguely like I'm somehow plugged into something I shouldn't be that's causing my energy to bypass it's normal channels and flow into the construct, like it's replacing a piece that's still there but not plugged into my system as it should be. Hope that makes sense.

Beekeeper
25th March 2010, 06:04 AM
What caused the demonic attack? Did someone curse you?

Alienor
25th March 2010, 09:58 AM
When I try to lift my etheric arms they slam further together at a mid point, almost as if I were being sucked through a tiny hole. This is this terrible feeling of having to push against an overwhelming pressure all the time, and a great deal of pain. I feel completely trapped.

That sounds as if you did try to astral project? :shock:
I did not mention, that it would be good to not do such for a while, because I thought that is obvious. When the "entity" was removed, I told you, that your aura looks like "disco". Astral projections does need energy, but for that your energy circuits need to be working and not a complete mess. Healing does usually take some time.
One is not supposed to climb up high mountains right after a heart surgery either.

I would have thought you prefer to handle this via PM, but we can also try to help you in the open, if that works better for you. Tell me what you think - I can have a look at you.

almightyzentaco
25th March 2010, 03:52 PM
I wasn't trying to project. I'm assuming you are all familiar with NEW. I can't even do that because of the massive restriction.

And it's not as if my energy is just too weak to do projection. Something is actively squeezing my energy tighter during normal energy activity. The energy body is constantly bringing in energy and chakras spin in the processes that support normal life. It's these processes that are being restricted.

Alienor
26th March 2010, 03:57 PM
I am familiar with NEW, but have no idea why you need to "lift your etheric arms" for that. Anybody can practice NEW, one only needs to put ones awareness to a body region - the skill of moving etheric bodyparts I do not see needed here.
Also, when your aura is very damaged, that means the energy can't flow properly. I believe Robert Bruce does advice people to start slowly and first develop ones energy pathways. When one feels very strong sensations, that is a sign to take it more slowly. That makes perfect sense.
Therefore I would think it advisable to also be careful with NEW, when the aura is in turmoil.

The question still remains unanswered: Do you actually want to have my help? It is ok, if you want rather help from someone else or just experiment on your own - it is your free will and your learning experience.
If I do spend energy to help you, I would like to really see you through the whole process - else it is a waste of energy and time. When the aura is damaged, it is still vulnerable. And also, when the aura is in turmoil, one can't see properly, what might still be there, which does not belong. So it needs a bit of healing in between and then checking again - until all is clear. This takes a bit of patience from your side.

almightyzentaco
30th March 2010, 10:55 PM
You are welcome to try to help me in any way you think you can.

But I don't think I am explaining myself properly here. It's not as if my energy is just tired out or damaged, something is actively making it worse and worse every day.

You said NEW only requires you to move your awareness. This is true. Even when I move my awareness to certain points of my aura, it gets trapped. Also, I seem to be unable to get my awareness to pretty much most parts of my body at this point. As I stated earlier it's like I'm all bunched up and trapped inside something, and it's causing me to slowly dissconnect from my body bit by bit. Each time it gets worse I lose more connection to my body, and feel even more trapped.

If it were just energy trauma this would not be occuring. As time went by my aura would begin to heal, not get worse.

Anyway, please don't feel as if I'm attacking you. I just feel I must properly explain my situation. I myself have years of energy work experience under my belt, so I am familiar with many various energy sensations and energy troubles.

This is one that I can barely figure out what's occuring. It's like something is wrong with my personal space. I can't navigate it naturally and it's steadily shrinking.

Experience tells me this would normally be caused by an outside entity - but I can't feel or see any such entities, which is why this is so troubling. If an entity is crowding out my personal space it is completely outside of my field of awareness.

Alienor
31st March 2010, 08:06 PM
Hi Almighty,
no worries! I did not feel attacked by you, I just try to puzzle through the meaning of what you write. I think I am starting to slowly understand how you feel.

So I had a quick look and there is a beacon in your aura, which will attract other entities similar to the first one (which was removed), if they have nothing better to do (it won't summon any). I will have to first find out how to remove it, so will still take some days.

I will inform you, when I got news.