PDA

View Full Version : Stroke and Cancer Patients

CunoDante
16th February 2006, 11:55 PM
I would like to know if anyone on here has had any success dealing with people that have suffered strokes or people that have cancer. Someone I know was an extremely talented artist, but then suffered a stroke that left her partially paralyzed. It hurts me so much to see her like that and not be able to resume her painting. I'm trying to find as many ways as possible to help her. Also, my grandmother has bone marrow cancer which has become active after being dormant for almost 18 years. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to help her. It hurts me so much to hear her crying in pain at random points during the night, sounding so helpless. I can't even look at her when she's going through it for fear that I might have an emotional overload -- just hearing it is enough to make my heart hurt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

17th February 2006, 02:50 AM
I would like to know if anyone on here has had any success dealing with people that have suffered strokes or people that have cancer. Someone I know was an extremely talented artist, but then suffered a stroke that left her partially paralyzed. It hurts me so much to see her like that and not be able to resume her painting. I'm trying to find as many ways as possible to help her. Also, my grandmother has bone marrow cancer which has become active after being dormant for almost 18 years. I'm trying to figure out what I can do to help her. It hurts me so much to hear her crying in pain at random points during the night, sounding so helpless. I can't even look at her when she's going through it for fear that I might have an emotional overload -- just hearing it is enough to make my heart hurt.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Well, I'm not really a healer, but I urge you to pray to Blessed Alphonsa of India. Her intercession is very powerful, for she suffered herself. I shall pray as well. What are their names?

Blessed Alphonsa, praise the Lord...
For His mercy endures forever!
See Blessed Alphonsa in Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blessed_Alphonsa)…

sash
17th February 2006, 04:28 AM
Hi CunoDante

I have struggled healing problems as serious as this however I can make a few suggestions.

Check out Robert's article on Energy and the immune system (http://www.astraldynamics.com/search.asp?Search=&Type=1&ReferenceID=243)

Also, do some research into special diets aimed at eradicating cancers and other diseases that appear to have no sufficient medical cure. I recommend you focus on methods to decrease acids and to increase alkaline in the body.

Prayer is also a helpful remedy.

CFTraveler
17th February 2006, 03:57 PM
I have met a person who had a devastating stroke, and he started a support group for people like him. In about a year, he was talking and walking. Of course, the various therapies he had to go through helped, but his group was invaluable in helping him.
As for your grandma with cancer, and your friend with the stroke, prayer is something that can only help. (IMO).

Tempestinateapot
17th February 2006, 05:52 PM
You can buy the book "Quantum Touch" online at amazon.com and learn techniques to help them yourself. Anyone can assist in healing. Robert's techniques on healing are similar. QT goes in to a lot more detail, though.

I just healed myself. Two days ago I severely sprained my ankle and it swelled to three times its normal size. I went to my doctor who wanted to put me on crutches and gave me prescription medication. I refused the crutches and only took one pill. He told me I would be in intense pain for at least a week and it would take a month to heal. I've been running energy into my ankle since it happened, and I'm walking normally now with a very teeny tiny amount of pain (really just discomfort).

I also healed myself by 90% of severe chronic asthma using spiritual work and energy healing.

psychichealer
24th February 2006, 02:25 AM
CunoDante;
I'am PSYCHICHEALER, i have had good results with my healing efforts, but only in as much as i can direct the healing energy your way, one has to heal themself. You subconciously create your illness and only you can cure it. As for your grandmother, her faith in the healing energy can be questionable for 3 reasons.
#1 If she's a real religious person she might not even believe that she can heal herself.
#2 if the illness is that advanced, she may have allready crossed over and her physical body just winding down..
#3 there comes in every life that time when you just want to go,and see no reason to go on..
With all that said i'am sending my energy to you tonite, to use in any way you see fit. to transfer this energy to anyone all you have to do is say their name( doesn't need to be said aloud). See that person in your minds eye, repeat the name and lay your hands on that person for as long as you feel the energy passing through you. usually 3-5min.
I will send the energy to you after 10:30pm est. relax close your eyes and think of that slight buzzing that goes on in the back of your head. That is YOU and the energy will make that feeling of YOU grow!
You will feel very alive for a short period and then it will wear off. you are then the carrier of the energy. Remember, You are a GOD in creation and YOU now have the energy that ALL THAT IS has put out there for us from the very beginning. Comeback to get that energy at anytime it will allways be there!
i'am PSYCHICHEALER

Apex
25th February 2006, 08:19 PM
Aside from the usual suggestions given here, such as asking for people to send healing and such, I would add that simply being around is often a comfort to those suffering. Not everyone is aware that they're never truly 'alone', so they think that being alone physically means they suffer alone. Therefore, being around gives them subconscious support.