PDA

View Full Version : Help needed to stop yelling

josh437781
19th February 2010, 02:31 PM
A thought form has began to often use my voice to yell, disturb me, and wear my voice out. To stop it, I have tried covering my mouth, turning my head in the direction if its head when it uses my voice to yell, and allowing it to yell for as long as it wants. None of these things have worked. I'm out of Ideas.

My family members are beginning to become concerned, and I'm wondering if anyone has any suggestions that could stop the thought form from yelling with my voice.

CFTraveler
19th February 2010, 02:57 PM
It seems to me that if you are being used in this way it's not a thoughtform- it sounds as if you are possessed. Are you blanking out when this happens? Are you aware? Have you read the account of Robert's possession in PPSD?

josh437781
19th February 2010, 03:09 PM
It seems to me that if you are being used in this way it's not a thoughtform- it sounds as if you are possessed. Are you blanking out when this happens? Are you aware? Have you read the account of Robert's possession in PPSD?

I'm not blanking out at all... I do know that the thought form (I call it that because many healers and psychics and even Robert Bruce himself has called it that) did start gaining control little by little over my body 6 months ago. First it started with little twitches, and then it went to full movements. It seems to gain more control over my body every day.

I do remember one healer I went to saying that some thought forms can gain just as much control over body parts as negative spirits.

As of now, I have only read part of Robert's account of his possession experience.

Fogged
19th February 2010, 03:51 PM
I am a bit confused. What are thought forms? Aren't they just thoughts? And if they are thoughts, do they really have that much energy and control over ourselves. I really thought that it is we how give power to our thoughts, not the other way round. I suggest you confront the problem head on.

CFTraveler
19th February 2010, 07:46 PM
Thought forms only take their own power and sentience from the creator/sender of them, or of the affected. It is possible that Josh himself is feeding it and giving it power, or that the creator/sender is continuing to power it up. But I still don't think a thoughtform can possess anyone- that takes too much energy, and it has none of it's own. So there may be something symbiotic going on there, if it indeed is a thoughtform.

Robert Bruce
18th March 2010, 01:34 AM
G'day,

This level of control involves a type of possession, also called 'overshadowing'.

You can call this a thought form, an entity, a demon, a ghost, a spirit, whatever. It does not really matter what it is called. Its best to call it something that is not fear inducing.

The only way I know to remove such things is through heavy electrical grounding during sleep, plus related countermeasures, applied consistently.

Alternatively, a trip to Brazil would help, to see 'John of God'. They charge very little for their help. I have sent many people there and have had positive feedback.

http://www.johnofgod-healing.com/?gclid ... bwodRSFUbA (http://www.johnofgod-healing.com/?gclid=CJ766LGSwaACFQa0bwodRSFUbA)

I am planning on founding a 'not for profit' spiritual research center here in Australia, where I can continue my research, based on 'what works'. Fingers crossed I can get this off the ground in 2011. This would allow me to set up some powerful countermeasures for evicting negs, etc.

Robert