PDA

View Full Version : castaneda's dreaming emmisary

kalyan
25th February 2010, 05:08 AM
did you hear about dreaming emmisary mentioned in castaneda's books? it is supposed to be an inorganic being which tells you only the things you know and it cannot lie.
another obe researcher (dont remeber his name), describes this phenomenon as inner voice that keeps you alerting about future and tells you things that you do not know and helps you a lot.
castaneda says that dreamisng emissary is encounterd by those who have crossed the first and second gates of dreaming.

CFTraveler
25th February 2010, 03:06 PM
did you hear about dreaming emmisary mentioned in castaneda's books? it is supposed to be an inorganic being which tells you only the things you know and it cannot lie. This would be a self aspect, your subconscious personified. Because only you know what you know and you usually don't lie to yourself.

another obe researcher (dont remeber his name), describes this phenomenon as inner voice that keeps you alerting about future and tells you things that you do not know and helps you a lot. This does not make sense, it's the opposite of the former. I don't understand.

castaneda says that dreamisng emissary is encounterd by those who have crossed the first and second gates of dreaming. I agree with this.

kalyan
26th February 2010, 03:46 AM
I agree with this.
can you explain clearly about the gates and how to cross them? i read "the art of dreaming" and many other sources related to the dreaming gates but i didnt understand clearly