PDA

View Full Version : a little experience last night

snoozeulose
28th February 2010, 06:47 PM
Yay i had a little projection last night. I went to see some bands and had a fair few beers and fell asleep pretty tipsy. I woke up in an out of body state , which as has happened to me before - woke me up. So im sort of tranced and im thinking cool its happening - what shall i do..but im also tired and half thinking i cant really be bothered which is silly really after all my interest in this stuff. Im no spritualy developed mega mystic and ive had few of these things happen.

So I close my eyes and I find myself walking down my landing and it feels real as anything so i conciously snap out of it to make sure it isnt real. And sure enough im back in my bed. So I go straight back to it and remember that flying would be fine and that would surely make it too sureal for me to be physically doing it. So as i have done a couple of times in this situation before - i just lean forward and start flying down my landing.

As per usual, I always want to do something mischevious - like something i wouldnt be able to do normally, so i just open the door of my housemates room on the landing and go in there and sit on the bed between the couple in there sleeping. To my suprise they say "oi what are you doing here" and so i leave. I always feel as though i can sneak around and people wont notice me but ive learned now that they will. Next time ill just try talk to people i suppose.

Thats about it. Id welcome any tips as to what i should do next if i get another one happen. I guess i should try look at my hands or ask for help or a sword or go check out my body. I will try that next time. Ive tried to create the deep trance befoe to force it to happen but that just doesnt work for me. Anyway hope u liked my little spectral story.

greytraveller
1st March 2010, 07:20 PM
Hallo snoozeulose
Your two flatmates must have been astrally awake and conscious (though physically asleep) when you were in their room. So they were astrally aware of your presence at that time but doubtless do not remember a thing in the waking state.
Next time you might want to fly outdoors. Flying really is a Blast! :) Or maybe go visit someplace that you have never been. The idea is to give your out of body actions some thought ahead of time and then remember them during the OBE.

Regards 8)
Grey