PDA

View Full Version : NEW/EFT in trance state

17th February 2006, 08:33 PM
A few days ago I had downloaded the (free!) instructions on how to do EFT...

http://www.emofree.com/downloadeftmanual.asp

I had tried using it without much effect. :(

Last night as I lay asleep I decided to try inducing a trance. I thought over the methods I had used in the past. While trying to decide which of them I would use, an idea came to me... :idea:

Why not using NEW to do EFT:?: I figured it couldn't hurt...

Well, it didn't. I must admit that the mechanics of using NEW to do tapping on the EFT points while trying to induce a trance was a bit strange. But WOW :!:

I suppose that if I were the sort of person who can undergo an OBE, it would have pushed me over the precipice. I did feel very light -- almost floating.

But today I feel Fantastic! :D I always do, of course, feel fantastic. But today seems special. :lol:

Who knows where this could lead :?:

Dragon's Daughter
17th February 2006, 08:40 PM
I also have been looking at EFT.

How exactly did you use NEW and EFT together? Were you doing NEW and then followed the instructions on EFT?

Please explain!

DD

17th February 2006, 08:47 PM
I also have been looking at EFT.

How exactly did you use NEW and EFT together? Were you doing NEW and then followed the instructions on EFT?

Please explain!

DD
Well, I just imagined that I was tapping on the EFT points. As I said, the mechanics of the whole thing were a bit strange, so I don't suppose I can really explain it. I just know that something happened!

Dragon's Daughter
20th February 2006, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the explanation. :)