PDA

View Full Version : Our Strange Wall

WearsTheFire
1st March 2010, 08:00 AM
[attachment=0:1tc6lkw0]carpet.jpg[/attachment:1tc6lkw0]
We've lived in our new house for a few years now. For a couple of years nothing unusual happened. That is no longer the case.

The connecting wall between my and my daughter's bedroom has proven to be an enigma.

When I woke one morning I noticed the crockpot I neglected to clean the previous night was on my new white carpet against that wall.

Time passed and I woke to to my shoes placed neatly together up against that wall. I wouldn't do that. I leave my shoes beside the bed in disarray.

Not by the wall but another morning I was surprised to see items curiously stacked on my night stand.

I did not suspect the wall a problem until my daughter told me she heard loud stomping that traveled up that wall to the ceiling one night. I didn't like that because she was visibly shaken. Unlike her as she's used to the odd occurrence now and then. This development was repeated on two separate intervals.

I started having trouble breathing at night when I went to bed in my room. I somehow couldn't make my lungs expand even though I didn't feel pressure on top of my chest as some report. I now sleep in our entertainment room in the basement.

Perhaps I should note my daughter has her sleep interrupted occasionally by her disk player turning on and off. This could be electrical right?

CFTraveler
1st March 2010, 03:00 PM
How old is your daughter?
The questions I would ask is, are you remodeling anything in the house, has anything changed (besides the manifestations) and can you set up a camera at night to try to see what is happening when you are sleeping?
There are a variety of ways to explain what may be happening (which is why I moved the topic), I guess some investigatin' is in order.

WearsTheFire
1st March 2010, 10:58 PM
How old is your daughter?

My daughter is 30 yrs old.

The questions I would ask is, are you remodeling anything in the house, has anything changed

My bedroom had wood floors until we had the white carpet installed.

can you set up a camera at night to try to see what is happening when you are sleeping?

I'm not brave enough to sleep in that room again. I'm fond of breathing. We use it for furniture storage.

CFTraveler
1st March 2010, 11:24 PM
Don't sleep in it- leave a camera set up in it and objects that can be 'rearranged', and see what you see.
Your daughter is well beyond the PK years, and no major remodeling has happened, however that doesn't mean there is no 'poltergeist' possibility- I'd investigate further, if I were you.