PDA

View Full Version : Can you tell?

viper555
18th June 2005, 05:13 PM
Hey everyone, whats up?

I was wondering if you can tell when you've got all your chakras(in legs and arms)open and have all the pathways going good? Is this possible to find out?

Right now i've been working on them for two day and I love the way it feels to do it. So far i've only had two feelings. One feels like when your legs fall asleep and they start waking back up (not the part that tingles but the part where it feels like they're cramping kinda and you can't stand on them)but less intense (think about how it feels right before they return to normal). The other is kind of an achey feeling in some areas (i'm guessing they are blockages or damage) like if you walk really far one day and the next morning you wake up and have that achey feeling in certain parts (once again, less intense though). I'm guessing that everything is in running order once the aches go away and the other feeling becomes a slight bit less intense? Does that sound right?

Sorry, I started babbling a little there.

Anyway, any help is greatly appreciated.

EDIT: The reason i'm asking is because I want to awaken my kundalini eventually. I was thinking that once I got to the state I mentioned above(no aches less intense)that I should continue at that stage for around 3 months and then begin trying to awaken my kundalini. Does that sound like a good plan?

Donald McGlinn
18th June 2005, 05:51 PM
Hi viper555,

Are you using the New Energy Ways system?

The sensations you describe are common in energy raising.

Donald

Christian
18th June 2005, 05:53 PM
I don't know if my chakras in arms and legs are fully open and if my pathways are fully cleared but I think they're at least ok :). As I've progressed with time the energy flow has become smoother. If you try to feel you can feel the energy flowing and then you can also sense blockages. Try to release them and you will feel the energy flow smoother and smoother for every blockage you are releasing.

When you feel ready to work with your primary chakras, then do so, go by intuition. But three months sounds ok, but I really don't know because I raised my kundalini unintentionally. I had been meditating for a year knowing nothing about kundalini then one day I felt strange and felt energy running inside of my spine. I later read about chakras and kundalini on the net and took it from there. Today I feel stable and know I have more bliss, happiness and love to look forward to.

Here is another post regarding kundalini that I've posted: http://forums.astraldynamics.com/viewtopic.php?t=225

Good luck.

Christian

viper555
18th June 2005, 07:13 PM
Yeah, i'm using the NEW system that is in astral dynamics.

Looking foward to getting better at it and being able to sense the energy flow better though. Thanks for the quick replies.

violetsky
19th June 2005, 01:44 AM
Dear viper555,

My personal feeling is that we cannot work hard enough on our feet. Robert noticed that even the smallest joints have tiny tertiary chakras which can access energy. The feet have loads of joints. Work hard on all the joints and you will actually start feeling spinning in the major toe joints. You may feel some aches and pains in some spots which can indicate blockages to work on. There is also a minor chakra in the arch of the foot but more towards the center that when you work hard on your foot you will start to feel. Also there are also minor chakras that will start spinning in the ankles and knees. Some signs of activation can be heat --> tingling --> pulsing --> spinning. The hands are also excellent. Think of your hands and feet as excellent little energy collectors to help raise energy for the whole body.

Very Best Wishes,
violetsky

viper555
19th June 2005, 03:33 AM
Hey!! I wondered why the arch in my foot felt weird! I though that maybe I was just still finning the spiral action(the one you take over the whole of your foot). Cool.

Thanks for all the replies everyone.

Xap
19th June 2005, 05:27 AM
Hi Viper,

I've done NEW for the past several years and I've had the arms and legs well-stimulated before.

Violetsky is absolutely right. Hands and feet are very important and basically open the giant pipe that pumps energy into the energetic system. However, in my experience, they can be overstimulated (not to the point of danger - just an annoying anxious twitchiness that can make it hard to get to sleep without getting up and moving around).

I get similar sensations as those described early on. After a while I usually get a general sense of "lightness" (as though they're filled with some kind of light that's lighter than air) in my limbs.

I've also discovered that not all blockages manifest with physical symptoms. If I encounter a blockage, I usually don't get physical symptoms of it at all; I will get distracted by all sorts of random thoughts that creep into my head and try to lead me into daydreaming and sleep.

Xap

Christian
19th June 2005, 02:47 PM
I've found out that when I work on my feet with NEW they have a quite strong connection with the root chakra. This is probably because of the root chakra being connected to the earth via the legs and feet. So I think when you work on your feet you kinda work on your root chakra too. Sometimes it have happened that when I work on my feet, my root chakra releases blockages.