PDA

View Full Version : Mercury in Pisces

Jambu
3rd March 2010, 04:16 AM
Mods - Not sure if this is against new rules, please remove if you need to.

Use in accordance of Fair Use rules and regs:

From : http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/m ... page2.html (http://www.cafeastrology.com/articles/mercuryinsigns_page2.html)

Mercury in Pisces
Mercury in Pisces are gentle communicators with a soft touch that is pleasing and warm. Some of them come across in an almost poetic way. Not given to bother too much with details, these individuals tend to sponge up the feelings and moods of their environment. The information they extract from their surroundings can be unusual and certainly unique. For some, it is heavily skewed in the direction of emotion and feeling.

They're generally lovely listeners and, when you get them talking, warm conversationalists. When it comes to communicating, they're moody, and this extends to their letters and emails too. It's a kind of odd thing -- you never know when they'll be in a quiet mood or a yakking state. These individuals don't compete for air time, but they can talk up a storm when they're in the right frame of mind. Predicting when that will be can be difficult, though. Mercury in Pisces is tactful because they don't want to offend others in any way. They feel out their audience and sometimes search for what they think others want to hear. Yes, Mercury in Pisces can fib. It's not that they are malicious--they simply want others to be comfortable.

These people come across as dreamy and indirect. It can be hard to pin them down to any one belief or decision. It's not that they want to drive you crazy or anything--it's just that Mercury in Pisces takes in so much information from the world and their open-mindedness prevents them from taking a stance for too long. They have an unusual aversion to cold facts and hard decisions. Driven more by intuition than facts, these people avoid list-making and the like. Others might think them disorganized but they have an uncanny knack of finding things nonetheless. There is a tendency to avoid detail work or tying up loose ends, not to mention the mind drifting off to Never-Never Land.

Mercury in Pisces is tuned in to all the nuances of subjects and environments. They pick up on subtleties of all kinds, so what they lack in organization they make up for with insight. When the Sun Sign is Aries, much of the brashness and directness of Aries is considerably toned down with Mercury in Pisces. Aquarius Sun people with this position are artistic and humane.

Mercury in Pisces people are often vague and indirect in their communications with others. If they learn to express themselves with more clarity, they'll find that a lot of the problems they can encounter with misunderstandings will lessen. Their impressionable nature can make them an easy target at times. Their plans may seem too dreamy and unrealistic to more practical sorts, lacking the details that make them seem more attainable. But Mercury in Pisces' vision is extraordinary, and their leaps of faith are admirable.

Favorite expression: "I believe..."

Jambu
3rd March 2010, 04:17 AM
I understand Mercury was in Pisces recently. Explains a few things for me, at least. :)

CFTraveler
3rd March 2010, 02:22 PM
Since you are an old poster come back (and had at least hundreds of posts) I have no problem with links, especially since you previously asked and I said ok. As long as it's not advertising, it's ok.