PDA

View Full Version : How to deal with annoying humans in astral?

Alienor
7th March 2010, 09:58 AM
It is not always some ghosts, aliens or whatnots which disturb ones peace. Sometimes it is a living human astral traveler.

Let me give some examples.
There was a guy coming to my door, who wanted to just have a fight with me, as he wanted to be the best astral fighter and beat everyone else. I tried all kinds of strategies and finally found a way to convince him to stay away :roll:
And then just yesterday there were eyeballs popping up all over my place. People trying to intrude my home by projecting their vision. Even after I did ask them to stop disturbing me, my family and animals, they did keep on "sending eyeballs". Finally they even came to my yard and attacked our guard dog. I had a talk with them and hope they will now respect our privacy. But what should I do, if they keep coming?

Just today I got a good hint from a friendly earth elemental (in my experience all elementals are friendly), what usually works for him. So I might try that next time :mrgreen:

Eager to hear any suggestions/experiences you might have.

CFTraveler
7th March 2010, 06:11 PM
No real suggestions, just experiences. I have had both experiences (the unwanted visitor who couldn't come in, so relied on sending 'eyes' or hovered outside trying to peek in). The only time I knew who it was we worked it out in the physical, and it ended well. (more or less). Just wanted to say that this is the first time I've seen this happen to someone else in print, and that I know how the 'eyes' things feel- very 'icky'.

Palehorse Redivivus
8th March 2010, 12:06 AM
One thing I think worth bringing up because I've had a lot more experiences with it than being deliberately visited -- is a fragment of another person showing up and causing problems, that the conscious individual might not be aware of or even fully connected with, even though it has their energy signature and may use their image.

If that's the case, it may have been drawn to you, but didn't really make a deliberate decision to visit and cause problems. I've found it usually effective to make a strong demand that any unwelcome visitor immediately return to its creator (or individual of origin) as my first line of defense. If it sticks around after that, then it may indeed be something that has deliberately chosen to be (and stay) there against your wishes, in which case various other measures may be necessary.

beam
8th March 2010, 10:03 AM
One thing I think worth bringing up because I've had a lot more experiences with it than being deliberately visited -- is a fragment of another person showing up and causing problems, that the conscious individual might not be aware of or even fully connected with, even though it has their energy signature and may use their image.

If that's the case, it may have been drawn to you, but didn't really make a deliberate decision to visit and cause problems. I've found it usually effective to make a strong demand that any unwelcome visitor immediately return to its creator (or individual of origin) as my first line of defense. If it sticks around after that, then it may indeed be something that has deliberately chosen to be (and stay) there against your wishes, in which case various other measures may be necessary.

that is more likely then a conscious attack/visit/etc i think.

Alienor
8th March 2010, 10:33 AM
@CFT: Thank you for sharing. It somehow always feels good, when others in a way confirm ones own experiences. And you are right about "icky", especially as the first eyeball popped up, while I was taking a shower. :roll:

I am pretty sure those were not just some fragments. The eyeballs did have a silver cord and I did experiment to grab the eye and give a good yank. There came a person flying right to my place. That came as a surprise to them. :shock: I do not know these people in physical life.

I managed to convince the recent visitors that it is not ok to intrude on other peoples homes in astral just as in the physical world. Somehow people seem to have the idea, that in astral there are no such boundaries, even when they have troubles getting through the shields here.

When such astral travelers start attacking, I would rather not answer by attacking back, as I know it will hurt them, I just do not know how much.

I am not sure how conscious people are about their actions, some might see it more like a dream. It would be interesting to be able to talk to them in physical life.

We have also polite visitors, who come "knocking" at our door and behave like one would expect from a visitor. (Now for those here on the forum, just send me a PM instead, if you'd like to talk privately :lol: )

ButterflyWoman
8th March 2010, 10:52 AM
You might try setting some wards and blessings on your home. If you create it with the intention of keeping out all who wish other than your highest good, and keeping out "prying eyes", it might well do the trick.

My house is extremely well protected, which I did before we even moved in fully, and it's been blessedly quiet here the entire time we've lived here. Our previous house, however, was unwarded, and I had to learn how to place protections and wards around the place. At first, I had them just on the house, but then I started to perceive a lot of weird activity pressed up against the windows, which I found annoying, so I put wards around the entire property, and that did the trick. That's why I warded the new property before we even moved in! ;)

Alienor
8th March 2010, 08:09 PM
Thank you for the advice CaterpillarWoman. We have already quite some "security" here, but I will think about how to modify them according to your suggestion.
Though we can't block our house quite like that, as often there are visitors coming, who need help. Sometimes they do not even know they come for help, but are just attracted by the "light" and some other "signs" that attract spirits in need of help.

While we sleep we have no "visitors", now that I think about it. So the wards might react to our "business hours" :mrgreen:
But when my energies are way too low to answer visitors, I might consider trying the type of ward you described.

What I was wondering today is, that I would need some kind of psychological approach. Somehow those people got to be bored and not knowing what better to do with their abilities. Now the question is, how to point out some more worthwhile stuff to do, instead of bugging me and my family. People seem to get easily hurt in their pride - that makes it really tricky. I could try to help them connect with their spirit guides, guardian angel, power animal, unicorn... But how to spark their interest?